2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

(I am quoting the whole thing because its worth it)

To the people complaining. Really? They were rude? I find it hysterical this is coming from Flyers fans. Man up. This is hockey, not baseball or tennis. Lupul was extremely professional and handled it extremely well. This is what separates hockey players from other athletes: they are personable and can handle heckling. They had fun with it. Hockey players are chirpers by nature. Hockey players are quick-witted. In order to give it, you need to receive it. No harm no foul here.

I would have been a little mean. At least you can have a variety

I knowz :(. Since I am not particularly fond of the white jerseys, I might just cheap out and get last year's replica (if I lose out on last year's authentic on eBay. REMINDER DO NOT OUTBID ME OR ELSE I WILL BE A SAD PANDA :() and do mad work on it.

Jeeze man, relax haha. It was just over the top, excessive, and they kept interrupting the players. They weren't at a game, it was supposed to be a good natured event and I just feel there are a few idiots in there who should have been told to shut up. I heckle PROFESSIONALLY, it's my favorite thing to do. I wouldn't have done it as much as them. It was just a little over the top.

what size in the blue jerseys Johny

Every all-star I have/expect is a 52. I should have 4 as long as I don't get screwed over lol, set from each year.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeze man, relax haha. It was just over the top, excessive, and they kept interrupting the players. They weren't at a game, it was supposed to be a good natured event and I just feel there are a few idiots in there who should have been told to shut up. I heckle PROFESSIONALLY, it's my favorite thing to do. I wouldn't have done it as much as them. It was just a little over the top.

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Nah, but I'll give you it was annoying that they continued as the players were making the picks, but it looked like the players had fun with it.

Justice, how is the size of a 52 2.0 compared to a 6onehundo? 48 ish right?

Nah, but I'll give you it was annoying that they continued as the players were making the picks, but it looked like the players had fun with it.

Justice, how is the size of a 52 2.0 compared to a 6onehundo? 48 ish right?

I am quite mad lol. I think the first 5 times it was funny, after that it was just like, come on.

I don't have a 48 to compare it to, but comparing it to a 52, the 2.0 is like 3/4" shorter in the sleeve and a little shorter in the body. I wear a 52 in literally every type of NHL jersey I've tried so far.

I am quite mad lol. I think the first 5 times it was funny, after that it was just like, come on.

I don't have a 48 to compare it to, but comparing it to a 52, the 2.0 is like 3/4" shorter in the sleeve and a little shorter in the body. I wear a 52 in literally every type of NHL jersey I've tried so far.

I never said it was funny, I am just indifferent to it.

Thanks! So its not really that small? I can rock it?

If his fat Arse can fit in a 52...

<--also fits in a 52, but is big boned. :sadbanana:

Oh, well, yea I mean I wasn't offended, just thought they were dumb.

I'm 6'2" and large framed (not dodging around fat, I literally have an abnormally large frame with plenty of fat to go around) and I personally think it's baggy.

Oh, well, yea I mean I wasn't offended, just thought they were dumb.

I'm 6'2" and large framed (not dodging around fat, I literally have an abnormally large frame with plenty of fat to go around) and I personally think it's baggy.

Oh that goes without saying!

Gotcha thanks! I am 5'9 and have a little milk bag. I can wear 48 in 6100, but the 52 1.0 I had was a little tight on me (I had it before I lost my weight...60 pounds), so it should be fine now. Thanks Justice! You have saved me a bunch of money on my jersey purchase by switching to 2011! :D

If you want to blame anyone for the booing of Joffrey Lupul then blame the NHL for making him an assistant captain. I don't think Chara would have chosen him as an assistant captain, they have no history together. The Battle of Ontario is a very strong rivalry, the NHL had to have known it was going to happen.

Most people buying authentic or replicas? Such a large variation in price as usual, just not sure which I should go with yet. Will probably buy the kit from EPS and have it stitched on elsewhere to speed up the process. Does anyone know roughly the size of the team patches? A 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 would work? Going to try to find an embroidered instead of the printed offered by EPS.

I don't have a problem with the fans booing every time Lupul made a pick or a Leaf player came out. They are probably still upset about getting knocked out of the playoffs four years in a row by us. It was good times back when the Leafs were good enough to make it but now that both teams are competitive it's made the rivalry that much better. See you next Saturday Sens fans.

Just put in my order with frozenpond.com. I actually don't recommend them, because their waiting music was Kelly Clarkson hahaha.

They're actually really cool guys, I called them 3 weeks ago and they put a white/blue set aside for me in 52 (which isn't even listed on their site) so I could get a Giroux. Luckily Kimmo went the other team, so I got them both. Plus their price is the best by far. Really cool guys as long as the jersey turns out 100% legit haha, but I see not reason why it wouldn't.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the sizing of the 2.0 jerseys. I wear a size 48 in the 6100 and a size 50 in the Edge 1.0 but I am not sure what 2.0 size would fit me best, I am 5'11" and 135 lbs.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the sizing of the 2.0 jerseys. I wear a size 48 in the 6100 and a size 50 in the Edge 1.0 but I am not sure what 2.0 size would fit me best, I am 5'11" and 135 lbs.

You're very light relative to your height. If you can wear a size 50 1.0, I would have thought a 6100 size 48 might be somewhat baggy on you. I think a size 50 2.0 would be right between those two sizes, so that's what I'd go with.

I'm 5'9" and 150, and a 1.0 50 and 6100 46 fit me well. My 2.0's are also 50 and fit fine except for a slight bagginess in the arms. But I can't go any smaller because the next size down is a 46, which I think would be just too small.

2.0s are a little roomier so you could probably stay at 50.

If you're looking at a 2.0 besides a jets or all star game, then the smallest size you'll most likely find is a 54. The only 2.0s made for other are team issued and aren't sold retail.There might be some 52's out there but nothing I've seen

I really hate the white/red jerseys, but I'd like to get 2 from this year... X_X

I love the white jerseys, i was talking to Johnny last night too and he hates them lol. I am in the minority when it comes to liking them i see. I guess it has something to do with the whicked white gloves they wear during the actual game. Since white gloves are almost never available and i envied that growing up, i always wanted a pair. I think the whole white/red uniform looks sick when its complete.

So are most people doing the full sublimated numbers? I emailed Josh about prices and he is kind of pushing the 3 layer numbers.

I think I am going 3 layer twill from EPS. From the looks of johnnys for his 2011 it looks nicer and should hold up better.

I think I am going 3 layer twill from EPS. From the looks of johnnys for his 2011 it looks nicer and should hold up better.

Same here.

Is it wrong that I kinda wanna see the finished product to see if it's any good before I start hating?

Extremely wrong. You must hate, then say whoops. Thats what it means to be a human!

HPIM2825.jpg

Got this in from the eBay deal, really happy and it's perfect. Came in a bag too...that's exciting lol.

I'm giving a sublimated set a shot, I'll post pics when it comes in.