2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get in on the real sports deal weekend discount special?

**points with thumbs** This guy.

So...I bought 4 all star jerseys this weekend. I think I have a problem. Stupid deals :( My girlfriend's going to beat me.

At least one was a Briere for last year, so we can role play and I can cheer her up since she's got a raging for 'em. I've always wanted to be a tiny girly pale man who hooks men in the nuts with his stick.

Really? But thats shipping in Canada to Canada. How much would it be for US? I really am not a fan of these style jerseys, but after the game, I feel the need to own a Lundqvist (cause he had an A), a Girardi (first and probably only ASG), and a Gaborik (MVP).

######, oh well... *sigh*

You can always try calling, now that the game is over they might discount more to get rid of remaining stock. Worth a call.

Does anyone have any close up pictures of yesterdays allstar game showcasing the sublimated numbers? Still trying to decide to go sublimated or layered twill.

What's everyone doing? On ice specs being sublimated or layered?

Does anyone have any close up pictures of yesterdays allstar game showcasing the sublimated numbers? Still trying to decide to go sublimated or layered twill.

What's everyone doing? On ice specs being sublimated or layered?

I really not sure...I have no clue what the sublimation is even like.

I will say though, that if I go the layered route, regardless of how nice it looks and the level of quality, it will bother me knowing that it isn't exactly right.

In the end, I will probably go sublimated

Thanks for the pics!

Whats the overall quality like? Does it feel cheap?

PS, I'll trade you a Matt Ellison jersey for that Sharp. That's still a fair deal, right?

I ordered my kit today and decided to go with the 3 layer numbers. I have a couple gamers with sublimated numbers and they just look and feel cheap to me.

Schulzmc, if that isn't a gamer, can I ask who did the customization?

1327965151[/url]' post='82055']

Thanks for the pics!

Whats the overall quality like? Does it feel cheap?

PS, I'll trade you a Matt Ellison jersey for that Sharp. That's still a fair deal, right?

I don't think it feels cheap - but the sublimated stitch marks are a little cheesy.

And I'll stick with Sharpie! :)

The numbers on the game ones are sublimated. That means they're dyed into the twill and then heat-treated. It will feel like a regular piece of single-layer twill with no bumps or ridges.

1327965849[/url]' post='82057']

Schulzmc, if that isn't a gamer, can I ask who did the customization?

I got it from NHL.com. They screwed up two things: no Hawks patch (which they said would be there) and even though it is an authentic they put the smaller chest numbers from the premier jerseys on it. But at the time I ordered it they were the only ones doing the game-accurate sublimated numbers

I got it from NHL.com. They screwed up two things: no Hawks patch (which they said would be there) and even though it is an authentic they put the smaller chest numbers from the premier jerseys on it. But at the time I ordered it they were the only ones doing the game-accurate sublimated numbers

I had no idea NHL.com could do sublimation back then. Thanks for the info!

BTW, did you ever find that patch?