2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

Good thing you got in on that. It would have been cruel if you didn't. :lol:

Yeah I would be pissed. :P

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always try calling, now that the game is over they might discount more to get rid of remaining stock. Worth a call.

Yeah I think if they just sit there for awhile, it's definitely going on sale again. If they do, I'll pick up a white one. Will keep an eye out for it and report back here if it happens.

I ordered my kit today and decided to go with the 3 layer numbers. I have a couple gamers with sublimated numbers and they just look and feel cheap to me.

Did you order it from EPS? Can I ask how much it costs?

Did you order it from EPS? Can I ask how much it costs?

To help you out, I've been quote by Josh, 55 for 3 layer or sublimated. 65 if you send it in..

how is the quality of the all star authentic indos?:) i'm looking for one, but no shop that has it makes delivery to Switzerland.

Has it been confirmed they're indeed Indos?

how is the quality of the all star authentic indos?:) i'm looking for one, but no shop that has it makes delivery to Switzerland.

The all-stars are all edge 2.0 Canada made as far as I know (2011 and 2012)

Yea last year's were 100% 2.0's, I have 2 of them. I assumed this year would be as well, since it seems specialty jerseys get the 2.0 treatment.

oh really thats great:)

i just thought because of this green Reebok inside the hem that looks like the new indos.

i miss the big MADE IN CANADA tag:)

That one thankfully is 100% fake. A couple members already have theirs. Guam and The Next One are two that come to mind, and I believe they both have confirmed they are 2.0s

Yes I saw that i think because of all the action in the last few days on the all star jerseys the fakes will appear with a cheaper price .

Anyone that has ordered All star jerseys from Real Sports and have not got shipping information I would call and ask for MIKE as he was the idiot I spoke with inregards that these have not even been shipped as of yet . 416-815-5746 and be annoyed

I'm new to the forum and need some advice. I'm looking into getting a premier All Star jersey from 2011 (Carolina). I see a few on eBay that are going for around $45 bucks that look like legit premiers that I will order soon (http://www.ebay.com/itm/130623056015?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649). I would then get it customized with Mike Green's name and number from EPS. I've seen the pics in here with the three layer and they look pretty good.

My question is for the patches which I would like to be the nice embroidered ones. I will probably pick up the National emblem patches for this purpose. The Capitals logo one should be fine as the premier jerseys don't come with the logo patches and I can just put that one on. For the All Star logo, does any one know if the National Emblem patch is the same size or slightly larger than the single layer all star logo patch that is on the premier jersey. I've seen around the forum people mentioning 'stripping' the jersey, but I would rather not do that if I can just sew the embroidered patch right over it. Any thoughts?

I did the same thing last year with my 2011 ASG. I'm not 100% sure on this, but if I remember correctly the authentic patch was not a perfect fit over the replica patch. If you're going to have EPS customize it for you, I'd just suggest letting them strip the patch if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. At most they would charge just a few $ for it (3 to 5 or so), and you don't have to worry about part of the replica patch showing underneath the authentic one. On my jersey you can't even tell there used to be another patch there.

And welcome to the forum!

That one thankfully is 100% fake. A couple members already have theirs. Guam and The Next One are two that come to mind, and I believe they both have confirmed they are 2.0s

I can confirm they have the "Made in Canada" on the neck tag, and 7287 in the retail tags.

I did the same thing last year with my 2011 ASG. I'm not 100% sure on this, but if I remember correctly the authentic patch was not a perfect fit over the replica patch. If you're going to have EPS customize it for you, I'd just suggest letting them strip the patch if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. At most they would charge just a few $ for it (3 to 5 or so), and you don't have to worry about part of the replica patch showing underneath the authentic one. On my jersey you can't even tell there used to be another patch there.

And welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, and info. I guess spending a couple bucks would be worth it just in case.

No you don't.

Uh-oh. Why don't I?

Uh-oh. Why don't I?

Guam is like the #1 Mike Green fan ever. He's worried that if someone else gets a Mike Green jersey it will ruin his chances to become the president of the Greenlife52 fan club, thus keeping Guam from being able to ask Mike Green to be his date to prom.

He doesnt even show off his Mike Green collection because he doesnt want people to copy it. He tries to distract people with his John Carlson collection.

Well, I still want the jersey, so I promise to gracefully decline if Mike Green asks me to prom.