2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

To be honest, one of the reasons why I love Stitches NY is that they are reasonable. They don't charge extra money to sew on a patch. They'll throw you a discount if you send in multiple of the same jersey. Its things like that, that make me want to use them and not places like EPS. It barely takes any time to sew on a patch (and if you are a professional, the jersey customization shouldnt take THAT long).

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a picture of a legit replica from last year's game?

Wearing my jersey for the draft right now, and I'm actually kind of concerned that there isn't enough room above the logo for the numbers that go on the chest.

On replicas, EPS miniaturizes the front numbers so they fit between the collar and crest.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. Claude on red again :( God dammit. I wanted a blue Giroux :(

LOLZ! Here's hoping to Johnny going to the Blue Team!!!!!!

Then again, Henrik Lundqvist has nightmares of Tavares. The Queen is going to select JT in the 16th round

I am irate.

I am irate.

Haha all I could think of when Giroux went to Afie's team was how pissed you would be.

But hey, Timonen is a very solid option

Haha all I could think of when Giroux went to Afie's team was how pissed you would be.

But hey, Timonen is a very solid option

Yea, I was mad too. I was hoping to get Giroux on my blue one... but I'll just go with Timonen. Might try to pick up a blank replica from last year and get Giroux at the same time.

This draft could not possibly have gone worse for me. All 4 of my picks went to the red team. 2 others I was considering earlier (Toews & Ovi) dropped out. Unbelieveable... :angry:

The whole live audience was awful.

Even as a Flyers fan, I got tired of listening to them boo everytime Lupul made a pick.

And the "overrated" chant when Phaneuf got picked? Its the freaking all star game. Show a little respect

Anyone here need a white/red Team Alfie jersey? :lol:

:trollface:

Yea, what size and price?

The whole live audience was awful.

Even as a Flyers fan, I got tired of listening to them boo everytime Lupul made a pick.

And the "overrated" chant when Phaneuf got picked? Its the freaking all star game. Show a little respect

I agree. Razz him for the first pick... even the first few would be fine. But every single time? Shut the hell up. You voted in 2 guys who don't even deserve to be there anyway!

Phaneuf is overrated, but Michalek is a great pick? Come on.

We drafted him 32nd overall T-Res T-Res

Just kidding.

Btw. I called the Tavares pick around 4 (on an Islander FB page) that he was going in the 16th round to Alfredsson. :thumbsup:

(Also called it on here at 8:34 w/o editing the post mofos!)

The audience was so rude lol, I was annoyed until my gf looked at me and said "you would be worse." She's right :(

I wouldn't be mean though. Anyway, F*** you Claude Giroux you beautiful man for not going to the blue team. Now I'm stuck with two second tier players on the blue jerseys and two of the same goddamn jersey for my beloved. Stressful times.

Jewelry, know what the worst part is about JT going white? You have no one else to get a blue for :(

The audience was so rude lol, I was annoyed until my gf looked at me and said "you would be worse." She's right :(

I wouldn't be mean though. Anyway, F*** you Claude Giroux you beautiful man for not going to the blue team. Now I'm stuck with two second tier players on the blue jerseys and two of the same goddamn jersey for my beloved. Stressful times.

Jewelry, know what the worst part is about JT going white? You have no one else to get a blue for :(

(I am quoting the whole thing because its worth it)

To the people complaining. Really? They were rude? I find it hysterical this is coming from Flyers fans. Man up. This is hockey, not baseball or tennis. Lupul was extremely professional and handled it extremely well. This is what separates hockey players from other athletes: they are personable and can handle heckling. They had fun with it. Hockey players are chirpers by nature. Hockey players are quick-witted. In order to give it, you need to receive it. No harm no foul here.

I would have been a little mean. At least you can have a variety

I knowz :(. Since I am not particularly fond of the white jerseys, I might just cheap out and get last year's replica (if I lose out on last year's authentic on eBay. REMINDER DO NOT OUTBID ME OR ELSE I WILL BE A SAD PANDA :() and do mad work on it.