2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

I just hope a Ranger wears the blue jersey this year (Gaborik would be the obvious one since Chara's the captain).

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Rene Bourque gets blue balls.

:lol:

I guess I'm not alone in preferring the blue to the white/red ones. I'm hoping Jonathan Quick gets a blue, but since Chara will certainly pick Thomas first if he can, my chances are probably less than 50/50...

:lol:

I guess I'm not alone in preferring the blue to the white/red ones. I'm hoping Jonathan Quick gets a blue, but since Chara will certainly pick Thomas first if he can, my chances are probably less than 50/50...

I want a blue, too. I have a white one (still waiting to get done up) from last year for Giroux, so hoping he gets blue this year.

I want a blue, too. I have a white one (still waiting to get done up) from last year for Giroux, so hoping he gets blue this year.

If G gets drafted to the white team though, you can use a highly innovative velcro system to swap out patches (2011 v 2012) and make a veclro wordmark patch and put it over the vector! Its like 2 jerseys in one!!!!!111one1!!!1111! :o

If Tavares goes white, I might just buy last year's replica and make wordmark patches. I am going to strip off the jock tag and screen printed patch anyway.

I'd love to hear the logic on that. If you are giving a goalie an "A", make it even. Give Thomas to Chara.

Were there rules last year that mandated when the goalies and defensemen were drafted?

I'd love to hear the logic on that. If you are giving a goalie an "A", make it even. Give Thomas to Chara.

Were there rules last year that mandated when the goalies and defensemen were drafted?

Weird that only one A on each side was named. Also...Lupul?? Weird. And yes, there were rules last year. It was like 3 goalies/6 d per, all goalies drafted by 10th and d by like he 14th. Can't remember exact rounds.

Lupul was a terrible choice (a Leaf alternate? C'mon. If it HAD to be a Leaf, do Kessel or Phaneuf). Thats what I thought. If they didn't have the rule in place, the team that drafted 3 goalies first would be at a disadvantage to some degree because the other team could just take the last remaining goalie last.

Im looking forward to the draft, but I go back to class on Thursday, thus ending my magnificent 6 week vacation.

I am actually watching the Bruins game, but yeah. I am an educated hockey fan and enjoy watching the game.

I have the Devils-Flyers in PIP as well

Going to the Islanders game tonight too. (pregame prime rib buffet at the Mariott :thumbsup: )

Going to the Islanders game tonight too. (pregame prime rib buffet at the Mariott)

So you're going to a buffet and they're giving out tickets to the Islanders game? Is that how bad the Islanders are now? :P

Doesn't that a****** know what "moment of silence" means? I probably would've punched the guy just for being a ######.

On the NYR broadcast, Joe Micheletti said he thinks 2 more alternates will be selected

WE WANT HARTNELL!

Isles fans think Matt Moulson is deserving. 21 (maybe 22?) goals and has at least 40 points

There are a handful of guys who are deserving, and there will always be debate on who should go. Cant make everyone happy right.

I just cant believe Hartnell's turnaround this year. A lot of fans wanted him gone. He has added 2 more goals this afternoon, bringing his total up to 22. Safe to say, those who wanted him gone have changed their opinions.

In other news, I'm pretty sure McDonagh just took another concussion. Ference needs to be suspended for that hit.

Game misconduct.