2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks good to hear, specially the USPS part, UPS and shipments coming from the US (I'm in Canada) don't usually agree :( I got REALLY lucky, the All-Star jersey itself was shipped via UPS however I wasn't charged any duty or brokerage (would have probably been $40 - $50)

Whoops, I forgot not all of us here are in the USA! :blush: I am, so they've always sent my stuff through UPS.

Just got my kit from EPS and I am happy I went with the 3 layer numbers. Can't want to get the jersey done now.

If anyone orders a single-layer sublimated kit from EPS, please consider posting it- I'm dying to see how they turn out.

If anyone orders a single-layer sublimated kit from EPS, please consider posting it- I'm dying to see how they turn out.

Yes I would like to see as well before I decide on which type to order from EPS.

I have 2 sets on order of the one layer, I'll post when they show up, fret not.

Cool! So you decided to go for it, eh?

Cool! So you decided to go for it, eh?

Yes sir.

Dammit Johnnay. We were all going to pay for my Tavares kit <_<

No they weren't lol.

Down at Real Sports earlier. They had quite a few white ASG jerseys left, just one blue one though. Still $200, but it will be discounted for them to get rid of the stock.

That's weird; I called them few days ago and they said they had no more white ones and quite a few blue ones. Well, I suppose it doesn't matter now anyway, at least for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a heads up...

Iv been calling Real Sports periodically to see if they will lower the price on their remaining All Star jerseys so I can complete the Flyers set. I was in their store last week and they were still $200, but I just got off the phone with them and they are now down to $100.

When I was in the store they only had 5 Team Chara jerseys but at least 15 or 20 Team Alfredsson's.

Just as a heads up...

Iv been calling Real Sports periodically to see if they will lower the price on their remaining All Star jerseys so I can complete the Flyers set. I was in their store last week and they were still $200, but I just got off the phone with them and they are now down to $100.

When I was in the store they only had 5 Team Chara jerseys but at least 15 or 20 Team Alfredsson's.

What's their contact info? I'd like to get one.

Just as a heads up...

Any size

Thanks, I just bought 3 of them X_X

Very nice! Real Sports is generating a fair amount of sales from this thread

Yeah, I mean it ended up not being SO cheap what with taxes and shipping... but still, they're hard to find now, and will be harder to find later, and each of the Rangers who played in that game warrant getting a jersey. Hank had an A, Girardi's first and most likely only ASG, and Gabby was the MVP. Only question is what to do about customization now. I assume I'll have to send them to EPS, which I've never done, and everybody has mixed thoughts on sublimation versus layered letters/numbers. I also know that doing that makes the jerseys even MORE expensive cause I paid to have them shipped to me, just to ship them to EPS, get them done, and shipped back. Oh well.

Yeah, I mean it ended up not being SO cheap what with taxes and shipping... but still, they're hard to find now, and will be harder to find later, and each of the Rangers who played in that game warrant getting a jersey. Hank had an A, Girardi's first and most likely only ASG, and Gabby was the MVP. Only question is what to do about customization now. I assume I'll have to send them to EPS, which I've never done, and everybody has mixed thoughts on sublimation versus layered letters/numbers. I also know that doing that makes the jerseys even MORE expensive cause I paid to have them shipped to me, just to ship them to EPS, get them done, and shipped back. Oh well.

Thankfully, I didn't have to pay the shipping this time because I will be in Toronto next Saturday for the Flyers/Leafs game so I will just pick the jersey up then.

But because you bought 3, that will help with the shipping charges. If you send all three jerseys at once to EPS, I would estimate you're looking at an extra $15/jersey in shipping to and from EPS. Obviously $15 is still $15, but the bulk order definitely helps out.

Thankfully, I didn't have to pay the shipping this time because I will be in Toronto next Saturday for the Flyers/Leafs game so I will just pick the jersey up then.

But because you bought 3, that will help with the shipping charges. If you send all three jerseys at once to EPS, I would estimate you're looking at an extra $15/jersey in shipping to and from EPS. Obviously $15 is still $15, but the bulk order definitely helps out.

Yeah, it is what it is unfortunately. I was also just reminded that I need team patches for the shoulders, which is another added expense. I assume EPS has the right patches though, hopefully... I won't be sending them in any time soon. I have some other things I would want to send in to them as well, so this is something for way down the road.

Just as a heads up...

Nice! Time to go down tomorrow and pick up a white one, or two. Thanks for the update!!