2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

Who customized the on ice jerseys this year? I know EPS did the skills comp but don't believe they did the game jerseys.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall Im very happy; they shipped the right sizes, the right jerseys and they are 2.0s. But man, is anyone else disgusted by the quality of the NHL shield on the collar?

I'm also puzzled by why they went with that NHL shield for the authentic. The replica ASG jersey actually has a nicer embroidered patch. Go figure...

Who customized the on ice jerseys this year? I know EPS did the skills comp but don't believe they did the game jerseys.

EPS did the game jerseys as well.

Thanks. EPS only has printed patches, thats not what was on ice was it?

That's strange- Josh told me in an e-mail last month that they weren't doing the gamers; they would be done on-site by someone else in order to avoid shipping issues.

Thanks. EPS only has printed patches, thats not what was on ice was it?

It might be. I was checking on Getty and those patches aren't like the ones you see on National Emblem. It looks pretty flat like the single layer numbers.

That's strange- Josh told me in an e-mail last month that they weren't doing the gamers; they would be done on-site by someone else in order to avoid shipping issues.

Really? You may be right, I could have sworn they were though. I even mentioned it in an e-mail and he didn't deny it...hmmm...

EPS has never charged me to put something on, actually. Not sure if they do for others, but I'm 99% certain it costs the same for a kit as it does for kit + work.

I've never ordered just a kit from EPS; I always have them do all the work. But once I asked Josh for a quote on a 3-layer Kings kit and he said it was $55, but it would be $65 if I sent the jersey in. So I always assumed it was $10 for the stitching, which I thought was completely reasonable, so I never questioned it.

They were like that last year too. The entire jersey is very cheesy. Nothing is sewn on at all.

Is it just me or is the materiel thinner then a normal Edge 2.0?

I really hope they change the design for next year. With the game being in Columbus I am sure I will end up buying more then one of the jerseys.

Has anyone found the embroidered patch or is sportsk.com our best bet? Josh at EPS said reebok did the On-Ice customization so we'll never get them that way.

Ya know what? I'll just take the picture of the POS fight strap when I relist the auction. No one will ever know the difference.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160729181559&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Jerk.

:angry:

Ya know what? I'll just take the picture of the POS fight strap when I relist the auction. No one will ever know the difference.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160729181559&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Jerk.

:angry:

I'm confused...what's the problem exactly?

I'm confused...what's the problem exactly?

Wrong year I think?

A few pages back I posted the seller's original listing. He had one more picture of the inside of the jersey. The fight strap was about four miles from legit. Now that they took that picture off of the auction it doesn't show in either of the posts. Sorry for the lack of detail, but you didn't want to see it anyways. It was really scary. :o

Just got my kit from EPS and I am happy I went with the 3 layer numbers. Can't want to get the jersey done now.

I order mine earlier this week and can't wait to get it. I know they told me ~3 weeks turnaround time, but I was wondering how long it took for you to get it?

Just got my kit from EPS and I am happy I went with the 3 layer numbers. Can't want to get the jersey done now.

I order mine earlier this week and can't wait to get it. I know they told me ~3 weeks turnaround time, but I was wondering how long it took for you to get it?

I'm wondering the same thing, I placed an order 11 days ago and got a reply saying "Your order has been received. Once I get a chance to process the order I will let you know if we have any questions" and haven't heard anything yet, I'm wondering if I should touch base with them again or is this the norm for them?

I'm wondering the same thing, I placed an order 11 days ago and got a reply saying "Your order has been received. Once I get a chance to process the order I will let you know if we have any questions" and haven't heard anything yet, I'm wondering if I should touch base with them again or is this the norm for them?

It's normal. They will send you a UPS shipping notification with tracking info when it's ready to go.

My order took 15 days. Josh emailed me last week with a question but that was the only email I got from them. Also the order come via USPS not UPS.

It's normal. They will send you a UPS shipping notification with tracking info when it's ready to go.

My order took 15 days. Josh emailed me last week with a question but that was the only email I got from them. Also the order come via USPS not UPS.

Thanks good to hear, specially the USPS part, UPS and shipments coming from the US (I'm in Canada) don't usually agree :( I got REALLY lucky, the All-Star jersey itself was shipped via UPS however I wasn't charged any duty or brokerage (would have probably been $40 - $50)

"Are you sure there was a Blue Jacket on the All-Star team?"