2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

The authentics never had the front number size problems, that is strictly a replica problem. The front numbers on the authentics are the same size as the arm numbers and they should fit perfectly fine on an authentic jersey.

Not saying you are lying or wrong, it just doesn't make sense based on what I know.

Thats what I thought as well, but I re-read his post and he said the numbers were too small, even though they said they had the space for the bigger numbers.

I will be calling in the morning so I will be able to confirm what they have and what sizes.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? So you're talking about Real Sports Apparel right?

I might have to give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Do you remember if they had both white and blue?

Yeah Real Sports. They had TONS of each, should be no problem with either for sizes.

Yeah Real Sports. They had TONS of each, should be no problem with either for sizes.

Good to hear. Also by any chance do you know if they ship? Im going to call regardless but was just wondering if anyone knew

The authentics never had the front number size problems, that is strictly a replica problem. The front numbers on the authentics are the same size as the arm numbers and they should fit perfectly fine on an authentic jersey.

Not saying you are lying or wrong, it just doesn't make sense based on what I know.

Yes I realize it was strictly a replica problem. Reebok probably realized it was a problem so they released smaller numbers this year. So the people at the store probably were instructed to use the smaller numbers on the front of all ASG jerseys even though they could use the arm numbers instead on the Edges. I doubt the people doing the customizing cared or would even know these details.

Good to hear. Also by any chance do you know if they ship? Im going to call regardless but was just wondering if anyone knew

Don't know about shipping, but I would be surprised if they didn't. These are the Leafs, they will take your money every which way. :lol:

Will you put their number and what you learn on here? I'm in the market for a white one. Thanks buddy!

Will you put their number and what you learn on here? I'm in the market for a white one. Thanks buddy!

No problem! I'm going for a white as well

Their number is 416-815-5746, I'll be calling in the morning and let you know exactly what they have.

And The Next One, thanks for all this info, much appreciated!

Yes I realize it was strictly a replica problem. Reebok probably realized it was a problem so they released smaller numbers this year. So the people at the store probably were instructed to use the smaller numbers on the front of all ASG jerseys even though they could use the arm numbers instead on the Edges. I doubt the people doing the customizing cared or would even know these details.

IIRC they already had the smaller numbers for the replicas last year. But yes, I get that you are saying they are putting replica-sized numbers on authentics.

Just got off the phone with Real Sports.

Authentics are $200 + an additional 25% off this weekend. I got both white and blue for $360 shipped to me.

They also ship to the US

Just got off the phone with Real Sports.

Authentics are $200 + an additional 25% off this weekend. I got both white and blue for $360 shipped to me.

They also ship to the US

What size do they have

Thanks for the info! Authentics are $150 + $60SH?

They are $150 plus our 13% tax in Canada, plus $20 shipping

Just ordered one no more 60s in White just 56 not sure of the blue

20 to ship in ontario next day

Did they say the shipping was next day?

40 shipping to US (New York). Normally around 18-20 bucks...

Plus out of Canada your paying tax. They have no way to take it off.

They are $150 plus our 13% tax in Canada, plus $20 shipping

Gotcha! But if I am in the US, I do not have to pay the Canadian tax? I remember reading a discussion like that involving Canadian GU juniors jerseys and how if the CHL team is selling the jersey to a US buyer, the buyer doesn't have to pay tax.

Gotcha! But if I am in the US, I do not have to pay the Canadian tax? I remember reading a discussion like that involving Canadian GU juniors jerseys and how if the CHL team is selling the jersey to a US buyer, the buyer doesn't have to pay tax.

True but shipping is way more I would think

Great deal at 150 but the price jumps to 214 after shipping (40) to NY and tax (13%).

Realistically, shipping is 18-20 dollars and we shouldn't be getting charged tax. it should be 170-180. Thankfully for the 25% discount this weekend. lol

Good to know people are able to get their ASG jerseys. But they shouldn't be charging sales tax to sales being shipped out of country. The person who said they do doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Sales tax is based on where the goods are being shipped to, and they are not allowed to charge sales tax on goods they know they are being shipped abroad. For all the US based people, I would encourage you to call back and ask to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about during the week.

As for the 25% off, I guess I completely missed that. I only saw those discount signs at the soccer section, not where the hockey jerseys were. I guess I don't have to wait until a sale to go back to get them. :P

Btw, you guys ordering over the phone better leave me one cuz I found out about this. :thumbsup:

Good to know people are able to get their ASG jerseys. But they shouldn't be charging sales tax to sales being shipped out of country. The person who said they do doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Sales tax is based on where the goods are being shipped to, and they are not allowed to charge sales tax on goods they know they are being shipped abroad. For all the US based people, I would encourage you to call back and ask to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about during the week.

As for the 25% off, I guess I completely missed that. I only saw those discount signs at the soccer section, not where the hockey jerseys were. I guess I don't have to wait until a sale to go back to get them. :P

Btw, you guys ordering over the phone better leave me one cuz I found out about this. :thumbsup:

The sale ends today and as I said the white are still 56 left but blue 52-54 and going fast those Leaf fans buying up all those

I was going to call tomorrow or Tuesday to check on the shipment and speak to the store manager. I spoke to a supervisor I believe, named Mike, who seemed to understand we shouldn't be charged tax but has no way to take it off the computer since they are not set up for ecommerce. Although they know and seem to ship no problem.. and know shipping off the top of their head to US. As well as taking CC info over the phone.. Thanks for the info