2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

What does he mean by printed? If im gonna use them i definitely want everything to be legit on my AS. And i assume you guys are talking about the team logo patch right?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if these kits will become mor available now that they've used the same font 2 years in a row. I would love to buy a kit and have Mike sew it on or something. Turnaround would be months faster.

What I did for last year's was ordered a 3 layer kit from EPS and I'm having Mike sew it on. Also, the game patch on the jersey is a patch, not sublimated, so I put on one from SportsK. I still don't know if I'll get the sublimated crap for this year's model. And the team patch being that is an absolute joke.

HPIM2686.jpg

I'm at work so can't take pictures, but I think sublimation vs. 3 layer is an easy battle. Sublimation looks cheap and doesn't hold up well in my experiences, and the 3 layer looks almost the exact same except with layers! I'm torn between getting something 100% accurate and getting something of good quality.

Johnny i think i may do that too..now i have never worked with EPS so how do i go about getting just one kit?

And Jeremy, this House of Hockey you speak of...are more details at your disposal?

And Jeremy, this House of Hockey you speak of...are more details at your disposal?

Cant find their link. They had a Jeff Skinner done correctly (well, three layers). They are on eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/The-House-OHockey-Pro-Shop

The Caps logo patch used on the gamers is the same one they use on the Hershey Bears jerseys. The National Emblem patch is almost half the size of it.

The sublimation on my Erat jersey is pretty nice, I dont really have any complaints about it. I think it would hold up as well anything else. I suppose the nameplate looks a little chintzy though.

Thats assanine. I'd just send it to EPS. $65 isnt bad, but I dont want to pay 2-way shipping :(. Its sick when the customization costs more than the jersey

I always send a few at once, not as bad that way.

Is everything for the game subliminated? I thought only the numbers were? Also, weren't the patches on the authentic jerseys embroidered?

No.

The names and numbers are sublimated. The front crest is embroidered but not sewn on, and the stars on the jersey are heat pressed on I believe. The NHL patch on the neck is almost a Lextra-like material they use on EPL jerseys. The ASG and team patches are definitely embroidered and sewn on, I believe EPS is using printed patches for those that can't find an embroidered team logo patch. Rene Bourque is a piece of s***.

Just e-mail EPS, Joshua will respond, then you can e-mail him an order form. I still haven't decided how I'm going to do this year's model, I'm really just not sold on the sublimated crap.

Yes, patches on the authentics were embroidered. And I believe the team patch is too, they just don't have them in stock so they print them.

This, to me, is a big battle. I don't know if I should go sublimated for accuracy or 3 layer for my sanity.

deleted

Just e-mail EPS, Joshua will respond, then you can e-mail him an order form. I still haven't decided how I'm going to do this year's model, I'm really just not sold on the sublimated crap.

Yes, patches on the authentics were embroidered. And I believe the team patch is too, they just don't have them in stock so they print them.

This, to me, is a big battle. I don't know if I should go sublimated for accuracy or 3 layer for my sanity.

Just think about all the uproar with the Indo jerseys quality. Now, if you have the chance to make somthing better than the original, there is no question in my mind. Find comfort in the fact that your jersey is better in quality and workmanship than Claude Giroux's. I think he might just be jealous of it too. B)

Just think about all the uproar with the Indo jerseys quality. Now, if you have the chance to make somthing better than the original, there is no question in my mind. Find comfort in the fact that your jersey is better in quality and workmanship than Claude Giroux's. I think he might just be jealous of it too. B)

Haha you're right, but the friggin' Indo Edge's weren't actually used :( The ultimate conundrum for a psychopath such as myself...