2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that same stupid Lloyd Christmas haircut when I was that age too. The only thing worse were those dorks who had the buzzcut with the bangs in the front.

Has anyone gotten theirs customized by IJ? I tried getting just the team logo patches for the jerseys, but no dice. I don't mind dropping 100 bones for the customization and team logo patch, as long as it's the single layer printed twill and the actual logo patches used on the jerseys and not the smaller National Emblem collector patches.

To all those who ordered from Real Sports, if you didn't get an email confirming shipment and a tracking number, your jerseys have most likely been shipped. I got my tracking number yesterday and would have the jerseys by now if the Purolator employee knew how to ring a doorbell.

They have all their tracking numbers so if you dont have yours, I would give them a call.

Has anyone gotten theirs customized by IJ? I tried getting just the team logo patches for the jerseys, but no dice. I don't mind dropping 100 bones for the customization and team logo patch, as long as it's the single layer printed twill and the actual logo patches used on the jerseys and not the smaller National Emblem collector patches.

Are the sportsk.com patches the smallar ones that you don't like? They looks very close to exact, else you know the measurements on the all-star jersey and can compare?

Some more 2011 All-Stars up by seller oldschoolsports197314.

Who bids like this though? I didn't notice any shill bidding on their last auctions.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=280818778788

I was just reading the 'EPS experience' and got a little worried about sending a jersey to them. The order form where they want your credit card info is a little suspect too as it isn't even a secure site. I saw some pics earlier in the thread and I think they were from EPS. Does anyone know how much it is for them just to send you the kit? I can get a local shop to heat press and sew the letters on.

Some more 2011 All-Stars up by seller oldschoolsports197314.

Who bids like this though? I didn't notice any shill bidding on their last auctions.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=280818778788

I think it's just a stupid bidder. The seller already sold a couple sets at BIN of $150+ and the last round of auctions had some going above $200 (I know cause I lost one), so there's no reason for him to shill bid.

Hopefully I'll win the current size 60 white he just put up. Third time's the charm, eh?

I think it's just a stupid bidder. The seller already sold a couple sets at BIN of $150+ and the last round of auctions had some going above $200 (I know cause I lost one), so there's no reason for him to shill bid.

Hopefully I'll win the current size 60 white he just put up. Third time's the charm, eh?

I managed to snag one of the $150 BIN but I bet he is kicking his Arse seeing as the last round of auctions all went higher then $150, the size 60 going for $209

I was just reading the 'EPS experience' and got a little worried about sending a jersey to them. The order form where they want your credit card info is a little suspect too as it isn't even a secure site. I saw some pics earlier in the thread and I think they were from EPS. Does anyone know how much it is for them just to send you the kit? I can get a local shop to heat press and sew the letters on.

The kit price varies depending on the complexity of it (number of layers, etc.). It's usually around $50 to $55 or so on average. If you have them stitch it to the jersey it's usually only about $10 more, but of course it will take longer and you would spend a bit more on shipping. If your local customizer charges over $20 it probably won't save you anything except some time. If you don't want to send credit card info through the site you can always print out the form and mail it in- I've always done this, but I actually send jerseys in to have both the kit and stitching done.

Mine came in from the Leafs' store...literally it was overnighted. Ridiculous. Happy though :)

Mine came in from the Leafs' store...literally it was overnighted. Ridiculous. Happy though :)

Same here... Not sure if that's how they always ship or not, I was told it would be standard/ground. Seems every employee gives a different answer.. No receipt... You'd think they would have put one in the box..

Same here... Not sure if that's how they always ship or not, I was told it would be standard/ground. Seems every employee gives a different answer.. No receipt... You'd think they would have put one in the box..

Yes mine arrived and no paper work at all

The kit price varies depending on the complexity of it (number of layers, etc.). It's usually around $50 to $55 or so on average. If you have them stitch it to the jersey it's usually only about $10 more, but of course it will take longer and you would spend a bit more on shipping. If your local customizer charges over $20 it probably won't save you anything except some time. If you don't want to send credit card info through the site you can always print out the form and mail it in- I've always done this, but I actually send jerseys in to have both the kit and stitching done.

Thanks for the advice. I have to double check what the local shop charges. This is the first time I would be sending a jersey out and am just a little nervous about it. I think I may just place the order online and see if I can phone in my CC number. I don't know that I feel comfortable with my CC number going in the mail either.

EPS has never charged me to put something on, actually. Not sure if they do for others, but I'm 99% certain it costs the same for a kit as it does for kit + work.

Well Matt...Just bid in $10 increments. That's what the pros do.

In all honesty though, good luck. Hope it works out for you.

I managed to snag one of the $150 BIN but I bet he is kicking his Arse seeing as the last round of auctions all went higher then $150, the size 60 going for $209

No doubt. This one is mine now. Matt...just look away.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270900048379?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I got my jerseys from Real Sports today as well.

Overall Im very happy; they shipped the right sizes, the right jerseys and they are 2.0s. But man, is anyone else disgusted by the quality of the NHL shield on the collar?

It honestly feels and looks like a fake. I only have my Winter Classic replica jersey with me at school right now, and the shield on that is much better quality.

The rest of the jersey is fantastic, but that is certainly an area where the quality is lacking.