It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Agreed. When I got my first jersey, I posted it and asked people NOT to tell me if there was anything wrong with it because I wanted to enjoy it.

So with that logic, if it were a fake you would rather not know and just "enjoy" your jersey?

Isn't that what the majority of people who buy fakes are doing?

We are here to learn and get advice, not just show off our pickups.

Come on people, critiquing a jersey is not a personal attack but a chance to learn.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with that logic, if it were a fake you would rather not know and just "enjoy" your jersey?

Isn't that what the majority of people who buy fakes are doing?

We are here to learn and get advice, not just show off our pickups.

Come on people, critiquing a jersey is not a personal attack but a chance to learn.

I knew it was real, I got it from a local retailer who's been in business for 40 years. I didn't want anyone pointing out flaws in the lettering or that the jersey was from a year that the player wasn't on the team. I found out later from posting here that the the jersey and the manufacturer match up to the years the player was on the team anyway, so it's a moot subject.

I didn't care a year ago because it was my first jersey and I wanted to enjoy it. Now if I bought a jersey and there was something wrong with it, I'd obviously wanna know.

9a0b7081.jpg6249d0fb.jpgNot sure what to do with this one. It's a mid-90's air knit that I picked up for a song on eBay, but it is a jersey foul - unless some guy named Foster played for the Hawks and I missed it. laugh.gif The font is right, so maybe I'll strip it and use the 7's to make it a Cheli

Just a heads up, I prefer when people tell me something is off if I post it, ya know, so I can fix it.

That Hawks is sexy, btw.

Just a heads up, I prefer when people tell me something is off if I post it, ya know, so I can fix it.

Yeah I would wanna fix something now too. I just didn't care then, now I care about having my jerseys be accurate.

Yeah I would wanna fix something now too. I just didn't care then, now I care about having my jerseys be accurate.

I wasn't attacking you, for the record. Just throwing it out there.

Think i will post a picture of my peniis, please don´t say anything about it, don´t mention size either, just enjoy it !

LOL!!! Is that the p**** 2.0 or the Indo-p****?

Few recent pickups. I'd be willing to part with both.

1.0 NWT going to be a Kane

IMG_2354_1-vi.jpg

52 Ultrafil

IMG_2396_1-vi.jpg

autographed by Bobby Hull that I'll probably remove. And while I really like Amonte, was debating about stripping it and turning it into a Noonan. Although, I suppose Amonte wore ultrafil during the spring when he was first traded to the Hawks

IMG_2397_1-vi.jpg

autographed by Bobby Hull that I'll probably remove. And while I really like Amonte, was debating about stripping it and turning it into a Noonan. [/img]

Booooooo! :P

I have a Noonan Barberpole replica, trade? :lol:

Ok, I'll go....I've been slackin on here lately anyways.

Finding an authentic Calgary Flames from the late 80s/early 90s is pretty hard to do, and even if you are lucky enough to find one, chances are you'll be paying a hefty price for it.

With that in mind, as soon as I saw this authentic Air-knit Atlanta Flames jersey, I jumped all over it -

2995465530105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Stripped the crest -

2878873040105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

And had it done up (with a '90 Flames Ann patch I've been holding on to forever) to create this bad boy -

2629507600105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2439802260105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I wouldn't think any guy would want 2.0 listed next to a p**** pic.

Or Indo. You know that Asian stereotype.....

Wait...how did you add the CCM logo on the hem? I didn't think that was possible. Even so though, that thing is fantastic. The 10th anny one is a SUPER rare patch too. I like the choice.

EDIT: Oh for craps sake...I didn't even realize that those shots are both of the FRONT. Durrrrrrrr!

I also picked up this guy, removed the neck Cosby tag, and used the exact same procedure shown here (and updated it with some pics) to remove the rear hem Cosby stamp using acetone -

BEFORE -

2065372650105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2231188760105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

AFTER -

2986387280105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2502965000105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

*NOTE - the jersey's still wet 'cause I just finished doing it :)