Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dodo DOES exist!!

Authenic Toronto St. Pats size 54 Sundin signed - retail authentic

th_Leafs-2002-StPats-F.jpg th_Leafs-2002-StPats-B.jpg

Can anyone comment on the customization? I know the "C" is off...but are the numbers ok?

Generally speaking the tagging with a Canadian flag on it is also a tell tale sign that the product is not from Indonesia, folks.

Well then they must be fakes :lol:

The dodo DOES exist!!

Authenic Toronto St. Pats size 54 Sundin signed - retail authentic

Can anyone comment on the customization? I know the "C" is off...but are the numbers ok?

I should have taken that and ran when I had the chance. So jelous right now.

Anyways, picked this up from Hockeymusic today. Thanks buddy.

2949147590105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I would open the bags and inspect them there, partner. They look like indo-Edge to me (the green neck tape is the telltale sign, folks).

You follow up something smart by making a completely uninformed comment, which is your M.O. The green neck tape is not a "telltale sign" of an Indo-EDGE. The Indo's have green neck tape and no tags. You can CLEARLY see the Reebok tag AND the "Made in Canada" tag. The stupidity of some people amazes me.

Here is a greenlife39 gamer:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2001_02_Travis_Green_Maple_Leafs_Game_Worn_Jersey_St_Pats_Team_Letter-3035-89.html

closeenough.png

Yeah, starter had the license to make jerseys for NHL teams on-ice for the following years

1995-96 -> Colorado only

1996-97 - 1998-99 -> Select teams, I don't know off the top of my head, but not all NHL teams, NHLUniforms.com is a good reference to see what manufacturer made the jerseys for each team.

But Gretzky wore CCM with the Kings and the Blues, and Starter with the Rangers

If that level of accuracy matters to you, then you should look into getting CCM authentics from the era.

If not, then keep them as is.

I just checked NHLUniform.com and it showed that the Kings had Starter from 96-98, St. Louis 97-99 but only the Home Jerseys the away jersey was CCM. Well I guess I have to strip the Kings Jersey, what a bumer.

Thanks,

I just checked NHLUniform.com and it showed that the Kings had Starter from 96-98, St. Louis 97-99 but only the Home Jerseys the away jersey was CCM. Well I guess I have to strip the Kings Jersey, what a bumer.

Thanks,

No problem....

Hahaha it looks like greenlife has stricken a lot of teams.....well it's all good

By the way, nice artistic talents.....right up there with mine!

I do have a CCM Blues size 54 for sale

Is it Home or Away and what's the price? Also I just saw someone selling an away with a double CCM on the back for $280. Were the double CCM's ever used on the ice or is it just a memrobelia thing?

Is it Home or Away and what's the price? Also I just saw someone selling an away with a double CCM on the back for $280. Were the double CCM's ever used on the ice or is it just a memrobelia thing?

Double CCM was a Gretzky only thing

Since he tucked in the right side of his jersey into his pants, thus hiding the brand logo, they put it on the left side for his jerseys as well.

This was like this through when he switched to CCM

In his days with the Oilers, he initially wore Rawlings in his first year in the WHA (no hem tagging)

Then he wore Sandow SK in the Oilers first season (only on right side) so it was hidden

Then Nike from 1982-1988, however in the first year of Nike (1982-83) the Nike logo was on the right side (hidden), then Nike got smart and MOVED the Nike logo to the left side for all the Oilers jerseys, and it was like that until Wayne left in 1988 and he has worn double tagged jerseys since his first game with the Kings (both left and right side)

On a side note, I have a signed double CCM black Kings (with COA) if you are interested....

It is out getting customized with Gretzky (of course) and I put the NHL 75th and Kings 25th ann'y patches on it.....

PM SENT

Thanks,

If you're going to be a stickler for the logo, it should be mentioned (unless someone already did and I missed it?) that he wore double logo'd jerseys, on the right and left side of the rear hem -

http://www.classicau...id=57&lotid=255

http://www.classicau...id=51&lotid=356

http://www.classicau...id=34&lotid=330

http://www.gameworna...ce-1813-56.html

http://www.classicau...id=23&lotid=577

EDIT - Ya, like what was said above :P

As well, if you get a Blues done up, the middle layer should be therma-lite (heat-pressed vinyl..or gorilla grip, or whatever you want to call it) -

http://www.dropthepu...Courtnall_2.JPG

And welcome to the boards!

I'm Bringing Sexy Back!!!!!!

_DSC2166.jpg

_DSC2167.jpg

Very nice I was bidding on that jersey but stopped as I am gunning for something eles

Thanks,

When St. Louis, or any team, had Starter, ALL their jerseys for that season, home, road, third and practice, were made by Starter. And that goes for any team, any brand, CCM/Koho (same company) not withstanding.

Hollywood nice Schenn!

I remember people posting last years All Star 2.0's when they came in. The green band was in the neck.

Puckboy you lose again! Talk about being as popular as a turd in a punch bowl...

Thanks,

Yeah you should probably strip the Blues too, since, again, Gretzky played for them from around the 95-96 trade deadline until the end of the season. He signed with the Rangers before the start of the 96-97 season. The only time he wore Starter was for his 3 seasons with the Rangers. Beware of fake blue road Rangers jerseys customized with Gretzky.

Yeah you should probably strip the Blues too, since, again, Gretzky played for them from around the 95-96 trade deadline until the end of the season. He signed with the Rangers before the start of the 96-97 season. The only time he wore Starter was for his 3 seasons with the Rangers. Beware of fake blue road Rangers jerseys customized with Gretzky.

Yes if I recall correctly, that was the first real mass produced fake out there.....