It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a couple jerseys in.. Both were stained and seller had a note in the box saying he realized they had more stains than he thought, and he threw in a free jersey.

Here it is. Its what looks like a lutch team Sweden sundin jersey? It's all sublimated. I know there are fake Russia jerseys, and i get the feeling this is one of them

821c4921.jpg

0bf2e705.jpg

47555a69.jpg

Any info would be helpful. I might ask for a partial refund if he was pulling shenanigans.

This is the worst customized jersey ever. I plan on making it my first jersey strip.

609978cc.jpg

363a001d.jpg

The nameplate material doesn't match the jersey on this team canada. Is this wrong?

ee395b7a.jpg

b8877e19.jpg

123a3eaf.jpg

I also got this to cut up for nameplates

63ae5a5b.jpg

Lutch made national team jerseys in the late 90's early 2000's. I dont remember the elbows being reinforced on any of mine though. Still its a cool Sweden jersey.

oops, after another look, thats a crease... I think it's fine. All of them were sublimated. Pretty much a "fan jersey."

Edited by jerseymikea

Christmas is great once you train your boyfriend to get you the right things!

DSCN0542-1.jpgDSCN0540-1.jpg

Both gamers, set 2 (I think) from 08-09 with the Pirates and set 3/playoffs from 10-11 with the Sabres.

And for myself, a red Sabres alt authentic. I really shouldn't have bought it, but I'm sure you all know how it goes... plus the red authentics are pretty rare, and to find one customized already for Biron, I couldn't pass it up.

DSCN0544-1.jpg

In case anyone was wondering what I got my boyfriend for Christmas, in exchange for such wonderful gamers:

DSCN0481-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Tsujimoto?

Taro Tsujimoto is an imaginary ice hockey player who was legally drafted by the National Hockey League's Buffalo Sabres 183rd overall in the 11th round of the 1974 NHL Entry Draft.[1][2]

The Sabres' general manager at the time, Punch Imlach, was reportedly fed up with the slow drafting process via the telephone, a process intended to keep draft picks secret from the rival World Hockey Association. Imlach decided to have some fun at the expense of the league and president of 28 years, Clarence Campbell, and found a common Japanese name in a Buffalo-area phone book.[3] Thus, when the 11th round surfaced, Imlach chose to select star center Taro Tsujimoto of the Japanese Hockey League's Tokyo Katanas,[1] With "Katanas" being an approximation for "Sabres" in the Japanese language, both obviously referring to types of swords). The JHL being a real entity however had no such team. The Kokudo Keikaku Ice Hockey Club was the actual team that represented Tokyo in the JHL. The NHL made the pick official, and so it was reported by all major media outlets including The Hockey News.[1][2]

Imlach did not acknowledge the fake draft pick until just before the start of training camp that year. The NHL would eventually change the pick to an "invalid claim" for its official record-keeping purposes. Campbell did not find the hoax draft pick nearly as funny as Imlach, but this was after Tsujimoto's name had appeared in several NHL publications.[1][2] Tsujimoto is still listed among Sabres' draft picks in the Sabres media guide.[4][5]

Taro quickly became an inside joke for Sabres' fans and staffers.[3] For years after the pick, fans would chant "We Want Taro" when games at the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium became one-sided. In addition, for many years, banners would be hung from the balcony rail stating "Taro Says..." followed by a witty comment against an opponent or player for the opponent.

In the summer of 2011, Panini America, a company that makes trading cards, added Tsujimoto to its 2010-11 Score Rookies & Traded box set. [6]

That Sabres jersey is full of win LMAO.

Anyways, Here's a cheap Kijiji find I picked up today, in perfect condition to boot.

2719768380105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm slowly trying to make a Leafs jersey with every year HHOF game patch so this one will become either a 2000 or 2002 once I get the patch's made up.

Really like the Leafs jersey. I have also been playing on making up a lot of HHOF game jerseys (have the 2009 and 2010 in the works. Still debating if I should get the 2011 with the Indo-Edge).

Who do you plan on making it into?

Really like the Leafs jersey. I have also been playing on making up a lot of HHOF game jerseys (have the 2009 and 2010 in the works. Still debating if I should get the 2011 with the Indo-Edge).

Who do you plan on making it into?

No idea, haven't thought about player choice yet. The older patch's have become impossible to find so I'm gonna look into having them done up somewhere. I have the 2011 patch already but plan on holding out for a 2.0 to put it on.

Its real, but you can tie the ties, but it looks like that...

Its real, but you can tie the ties, but it looks like that...

I actually just realized I posted in the wrong thread, but whatever. That's interesting, a legit EDGE jersey with laces you can tie...

I actually just realized I posted in the wrong thread, but whatever. That's interesting, a legit EDGE jersey with laces you can tie...

I've seen players with their jersey's tied, it's few and far between but it happens

Can I borrow the Satan jersey and wear it in front of my church-going friends?

I've always thought that would be an interesting thing to do :-)

This came in earlier then expected. I wasn't sure what was going to show up but like stated in another thread it is in fact the 09-10 6100 version 58+. I am going to throw on a 30th patch and Phaneufify it. It did arrive with a couple black marks on it so I'm working on getting a small discount because of it but we'll see how it goes.

2873386990105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

Oh nice and it's a team issue to boot. Looks like they are getting rid of old stock and gearing up for a home jersey switch next season.

I'm pretty happy with this pickup, partially because I finally have a...shall we say...feminine jersey to wear, and also because it's my first jersey auction win at a WBS Penguins game.

This is a pink jersey designed for Breast Cancer Awareness night that the Penguins had at a home game last Saturday. I had known since they announced these jerseys that I wanted one, so I decided to save up for the auction in hopes of a late Christmas present. Anyway, the jersey is of rookie forward Paul Thompson out of University of New Hampshire. All of the proceeds from the auction went to charity, so even though it's the most I've ever paid for a jersey, that alone makes it worth it.

Thompsonfront.jpg

Thompsonback.jpg

Just getting around to posting this Barberpole, but i've had it for about a month. Been wanting one of these for a few years, but really tough to find at a good price. I'd like to strip it and turn it into a Plekanec.

2539367060105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

2031861680105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

This came in earlier then expected. I wasn't sure what was going to show up but like stated in another thread it is in fact the 09-10 6100 version 58+. I am going to throw on a 30th patch and Phaneufify it. It did arrive with a couple black marks on it so I'm working on getting a small discount because of it but we'll see how it goes.

[

30th year patch ! they also had a 25 year patch, right?

will the flames wear a patch every 5 year ?

got these a while back

grail for me, original green Wild authentic. got plenty of replicas, but never able to score an authentic on this style for a good price. has Jim Dowd on it now, but will be made into a Boogaard (finally found one suitable for his name and number)

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

and here is one that goes into the whole "WTF, why did I buy this?" category. sublimated Munich Barons jersey with Dan Wheeldon on it (also sublimated). was looking for 2010 German Olympic jerseys and this came up in my searches. I loved Munich when I was there so maybe why I was drawn to it.

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg