It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Dude I kept asking the seller for that Oilers jersey, I forgot to bid on it. I emailed him and said to lie to you that something happened to the jersey and offered him $100 for it. You got a good one enjoy it!

Are you an administrator at Penn State by any chance?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Found it, no idea how the 92 All Stars are supposed to look.

Thanks for trying. Anyone know?

Dude I kept asking the seller for that Oilers jersey, I forgot to bid on it. I emailed him and said to lie to you that something happened to the jersey and offered him $100 for it. You got a good one enjoy it!

Well, that explains why I got an email from the seller within 24 hours that said that he had another buyer lined up if I didn't pay quickly enough.

For what it's worth, $100 wouldn't have done it even if the bid had gone through.

Just got this in from IceJerseys this morning. Can anyone help with whether or not the customization is correct? I can't find too many pics of Roenick from the 1992 game online to double check.

Sorry for using Twitter links. Just moved and have to do everything on my iPhone right now, no other Internet. Appreciate the help though!

Thanks for trying. Anyone know?

Here's an intro video. Roenick can be seen at 3:19; the customization looks off for both numbers.

######. Guess this has to go back to be fixed. Thanks!

Do you not find it ironic that the answer to your question is in your own signature?

Haha. I hadn't realized that. But no not entirely ironic as some of the jerseys on that website aren't correct. See the 2004 Pronger also in my sig.

In addition to the blanks I picked up from NHL.com's "sale" of the Islanders jereys, this guy got dropped off today and we will start with him.

Number 1 of 5:

Micheal Haley Premier black (this isnt the cheap stuff that I was expecting!)

IMG_9846.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

In Haley's 7 games with the Islanders this season (4 home, 3 away), he wore the black jersey in 3 of the 5 games it has been worn, logging a total of 19 minutes and 56 seconds in black! Haley is best known for his involvement in the February 11, 2011 game against Pittsburgh in which he scored a beautiful goal, as well as kicking Arse in his fights and holding his own against Brent Johnson and former Islander Eric Godard.

Also, some ranger fans might remember Haley for his fight against Sean Avery

Number 2 of 5:

Kirill Kabanov 2010 Draft Issued Jersey (Reebok Edge 2.0)

IMG_8473.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

Kirill Kabanov, drafted in the 3rd round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft in Los Angeles, California, is considered one of the Islanders top-prospects. He is currently playing for the Shawinigan Cataractes of the QMJHL. Kirill Kabanov is one of my favorite players. As some of you have read the thread I have created, Kirill played roller hockey with a bunch of fans at a park on Long Island, this past July. I was lucky enough to been informed of this meeting. Following the game, Kirill signed autographs, posed for pictures, and even gave his game stick to the goalie and signed it.

Number 3 of 5:

Kirill Kabanov potentially game worn jersey (Reebok Edge 2.0)

IMG_9830.gif

IMG_9829.jpg

See above description.

In addition, some of you may remember this as a Cody Rosen jersey. From my extensive research, I was able to conclude that Kirill Kabanov does not own his white #37 jersey and this jersey was worn 5 times by a max of 3 different players (Kabanov, Dean McAmmond, and Cody Rosen), therefore, I decided to make it a Kirill Kabanov.

Number 4 of 5:

Miroslav Satan "Al Arbour Night" (Reebok Edge 1.0 Pro Stock w/authentic patch)

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

Miro Satan was the game's star. With 2 goals in the third period, including the tying goal and game winner, Miro Satan made Al Arbour night even more memorable.

Number 5 of 5:

Brendan Witt "Core of the Four" (Reebok Edge 1.0 Pro Stock w/authentic patch)

IMG_9842.jpg

IMG_9833.jpg

The "Core of the Four" matinee game on March 2, 2008 against the Florida Panthers was intended to celebrated the 25th anniversary of the last Stanley Cup the Islanders have won and honor the 17 players that were apart of all four Cup winning teams, Al Arbour, and Bill Torrey. Unfortunately, the Islanders lost this game by a score of 1-0. Brendan Witt played 23 minutes and 16 seconds, was a -1, and had 1 shot on goal.

While there is limited footage of the fesivities surrounding the Cour of the Four celebration and of the game itself, I will provide images and video as to why Brendan Witt was one of my favorite Islanders since the day he signed.

And Witt gives a good interview too. Unfortunately I cannot find video of where he goes on a tirade against Sean Avery and tells a reporter to look up an answer.

Also, some of you might remember that Brendan Witt was hit by a Yukon truck while walking across the street in Philadelphia, and walked away without any injuries and played in the game that night against the Flyers.

Can I borrow the Satan jersey and wear it in front of my church-going friends?

Haha...I'll rent it for $75/hr :thumbsup:

Its about time I got a Satan jersey.

Haha...I'll rent it for $75/hr

Who would actually PAY for an Islanders jersey? I thought you got that crap for free cause the team can't give it away :P

I always hoped he would play for the Devils, and he never did.

That would have been great. Even I would have to own a Devils jersey then.

Even I would have to own a Devils jersey then.

I own one now; 1984-85 Kirk Muller rookie jersey -

2484366270105778501S500x500Q85.jpg2255313400105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm also looking for an 80s gold Kings, and in anticipation of finding one, I took advantage of a cheap boys large ultrafil on ebay (for a nameplate)...and decided I'd squeeze my fat Arse into it to give you guys a laugh or two -

2804087620105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm also looking for an 80s gold Kings, and in anticipation of finding one, I took advantage of a cheap boys large ultrafil on ebay (for a nameplate)...and decided I'd squeeze my fat Arse into it to give you guys a laugh or two -

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd prefer if you slipped that jersey on your neighbour - she would fill that thing out!

LOL! I'd prefer if he deleted that horrifying image...