It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

6668751971_8f7d9c6240.jpg6668753749_d0d84c8a84.jpg

2005 Team WHL All-Stars Nick Drazenovic from the 2005 ADT Canada-Russia Challenge.

Really like this guy's game. Hopefully he finds his way to the NHL someday.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up this weekend from a guy with a nice 1980's and 1990's Flyers GW collection...

Either a 1988-89 or 1989-90 Tim Kerr gamer. Other GW's from both years have a similar Maska tag but I am leaning towards 1989-90.

CCM/Maska Air-knit with 54 penned on Maska neck tag. American Memorabilia LOA

2044606160105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2701532200105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Fabric pull on the lower front left side. Light stick/puck mark above left elbow. Stick/puck marks above right elbow and light markings over right sleeve #2. Fight strap shows light salting and fabric pulls on the rear portion of the strap. Possible Pre-Season, SCF playoff, or one-game wonder jersey as it shows only light wear. Kerr was known to go through many jerseys in a season which may also contribute to the light wear.

Wow i hated Tim Kerr as kid he would kill the Habs every time they played he would basically set up shop in front of the nest and then proceed to do whatever he wanted. I rmeber he had something stupid like 35 Power play goals the guy was an animal. This guy was tough as nails he used to get hacked , chopped and whatever else you can think of which undoubtedly contributed to his bad back and early retirement. This guy invented BEAST MODE. if you want send me some pics of the wear ill see what i can find in my database and if i have time ill check classics db too. Great pick up

How much and what's the size?

It's a men's Large... if you have something to trade, or want to make an offer shoot me a PM. Don't want to bogart the Arrived thread.

Thanks for the couple compliments though guys. I've been chasing this jersey for a while... pretty bummed that its too small.

Did anyone here that participated in the bulk order (see closed thread) with that Ebay seller "JerseyBaron" receive their jerseys?

You should send them a PM and ask.

You should send them a PM and ask.

He's sent me three already asking time and time again.

I don't mind answering questions, but when I get them repeatedly when I keep replying that I will post pics in the 'it arrived today' thread, it kinda gets annoying

I am still working it out with him.

Supposedly there was some problem but he is getting my jerseys sometime this week.

Either way, I'm not too worried....

I am still working it out with him.

Supposedly there was some problem but he is getting my jerseys sometime this week.

Confirmed?

Just remember to leave the tags on. :thumbsup:

As seem in Slim's "how to fold a jersey 101" tutorial

Ron Hextall CCM pro rookie jersey

th_IMG_0796.jpg th_IMG_0797.jpg

Unfortunately this jersey is for sale, since I got a great deal on a white one....

My first international hockey jersey. It's a 2002-2003 Euro Hockey Tour team Russia Tyutin game used jersey. For a jersey that was only worn a couple of times it has some good wear to it and I really like how the jersey is made. Might have to pick a few more up.

Tyutin%2525202002-2003%252520Game%252520Used%252520Euro%252520Tour%252520Jersey%252520Front.JPG

Tyutin%2525202002-2003%252520Game%252520Used%252520Euro%252520Tour%252520Jersey%252520Back.JPG

Beautiful Tyutin. I should get it for my girlfriend since that's all she seems to do...

My first international hockey jersey. It's a 2002-2003 Euro Hockey Tour team Russia Tyutin game used jersey. For a jersey that was only worn a couple of times it has some good wear to it and I really like how the jersey is made. Might have to pick a few more up.

Nice Russian. I need to expand into international sometime in the near future.

TOOTS!! I always liked Toots. He's a tough S.O.B. when he wants to be.

He gets a lot of crap from Jackets fans but I think he is a very good D man. I lost out on a white Euro Tour Tyutin some months back so when I found this one I got it right away.

Beautiful Tyutin. I should get it for my girlfriend since that's all she seems to do...

:blush:

Well, that's just plain gross. I guess we know why you're with her now too, huh? I never knew that's what you were into boy-o.