It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

I'm looking for a 60 but would settle for a 56. I did contact them, they only have the two sizes listed and like everyone else said they are trying to get more in, but aren't hopeful.

So I guess mentioning that a place in Philly has a size 46 wouldn't help you out too much?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The colors of these patches differed amongst schools with their respective team colors.

DSCN0963.jpg

Very cool. You are dead on regarding the patches, I'm very surprised you were able to find one at all, let alone the correct one.

I actually have Darrell Bevell's jersey from that year (UW Badger and current Offensive Coordinator for the Seahawks):

Jerseys-1.jpg

Very cool. You are dead on regarding the patches, I'm very surprised you were able to find one at all, let alone the correct one.

I actually have Darrell Bevell's jersey from that year (UW Badger and current Offensive Coordinator for the Seahawks):

I have seen a couple of Minnesota ones on Ebay. I got my patch from a guy who has dozens of game worn Michigan jerseys. He was selling a retail authentic Amani Toomer from 1995 with the patch. I emailed him to ask if he had any loose ones and after seeing the stuff I have was happy to give it to a fellow Michigan fan for $20. I think he said he picked up a handful back in 1995 at the football sale where they used to sell all the jerseys before their online auctions, I was lucky enough to grab the last one.

I know we are focused on hockey here but this is too good not to show. 1995 Michigan Tim Biakabutuka jersey. Jersey has the port hole mesh and spandex sides and cuffs. This one year Michigan had block Ms embroidered into the shoulders which do not show up on photos. What I love is the Big Ten Centennial patch, which I found from another collector this year after looking for years and had it put on. The colors of these patches differed amongst schools with their respective team colors.

"Touchdown Tim" ran for over 300 yards in this jersey to knock Ohio State out of the Rose Bowl, GO BLUE!

i played football at the same prep school as Tim and i actually played with his brother Beya for 2 seasons. Very cool jersey

30th year patch ! they also had a 25 year patch, right?

will the flames wear a patch every 5 year ?

Well, of course! We never make it past the first round, so how else are we supposed to let the league know we exist? :rolleyes:

Team Issue EDGE 2.0 - Crested by Monkey Sports

Nice Selanne. Just in time for the game tonight.

Nice Selanne. Just in time for the game tonight.

Definitely a sweet pickup!

So I guess mentioning that a place in Philly has a size 46 wouldn't help you out too much?

Yeh I already talked to them as well (proleagueauthentics).

Still just kills me that the one time I want to buy a Reebok Edge jersey and am willing to pay full retail, I can't find one.

Yeh I already talked to them as well (proleagueauthentics).

Still just kills me that the one time I want to buy a Reebok Edge jersey and am willing to pay full retail, I can't find one.

Have you contacted Dinglebears on eBay?

I've got a Karel Rachunek Lokomotiv coming on the mail donkey from Canada.

It's gonna be a long wait.

Do not slag Canada if you pay the extra cost it will be shipped fast

The slow donkey from Canada is no worse than the slow donkey to Canada.

I've paid $40 to ship something TO Canada and it got there in 5 days but that is just silly money to ship a shirt.

Use UPS or Fed ex would be the same I charge 25.00 to ship and it there in 3 to 5 days its not the postal service its customs they can take there sweet F%%%%%% TIME ON THINGS

Odd, I always heard it was worse using UPS, maybe that's just the US to Canada side. Any time I have sold something USPS was requested.

No biggie either way, you know how it is when you have something coming, even 5 days seems like 5 weeks.

palffy1.jpg

palffy2.jpg

in from EPS

Are the back number crooked or is it just me?