It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Haha! thanks for the offer, but I just cleared the Paypal account lol. I went to buy one of my jerseys on eBay before then realized it was mine...

###### and I even have an Islanders jersey for sale and everything..... :)

Stop buying other teams, support your own!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

###### and I even have an Islanders jersey for sale and everything..... :)

Stop buying other teams, support your own!!

See! If you said that before I bought the Thrashers and Sharks, I would have had money! Get ESP and then we will talk :D

I grabbed what i think is an authentic from 94-95 Dave Manson jets Away 52..never been worn and still has tags....heres to hopin its legit for 75 bux...

I'd say you got a deal; it's legit.

Two arrivals today-

size 52 early 2000s Caps jersey NWT, probably will become a Kolzig

capitals-ccm2.jpg

Edge 2.0 Florida Panthers Stephen Weiss jersey sz 56. Got this as a game issue and stripped it and sent to Cutting Edge to get it done just like the gamers. I think it looks much better in person. They dont use nameplates and also have the name's reverse kiss cut.

weiss-f.jpg

weiss-b.jpg

Two arrivals today-

capitals-ccm2.jpg

Edge 2.0 Florida Panthers Stephen Weiss jersey sz 56. Got this as a game issue and stripped it and sent to Cutting Edge to get it done just like the gamers. I think it looks much better in person. They dont use nameplates and also have the name's reverse kiss cut.

weiss-f.jpg

weiss-b.jpg

Very nice Weiss..you guys are really making me consider putting him on my blank 1.0 Panthers home

Just got this in from everybodys favorite e-bay seller, jerseys4thewin

IMG_6554.jpg

On a side note, he really should read this thread...

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4365

...and learn how to fold a jersey properly for mailing, because this thing was pretty much a ball.

So you were the punk that got that jersey. :lol:

I will fight you.

It's legit, and a great deal at $75, but the 3 should look like this - 2603218920105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Get that thing fixed, and you'll have a real gem! :thumbsup:

i agree,thx slim,the sleeve 3's look ok but the back 3 is a little slim(no pun intended)was comparin to this gamer2102455980100120328kXXTjA_ph.jpg...very nice koralev btw,if im gonna strip it,wonderin if i should make it a selanne,or a tkachuk or somethin,or leave it,

input would be cool

Though this is not a post about an arrival, however as promised, the outcome of my deal with jerseybaron_com ended with a refund from PayPal today as unfortunately, the jerseys never materialized......

Though this is not a post about an arrival, however as promised, the outcome of my deal with jerseybaron_com ended with a refund from PayPal today as unfortunately, the jerseys never materialized......

Sorry to hear buddy, I was looking forward to seeing it and then coming by to steal it.

Hahaha yeah it blows....but what can you do.....

I emailed him and said if the jerseys actually do come in that I would still buy them......but I would want to see pics

Yeah same thing happened to me, except I got refunded back in December.

His communication was horrible. Would always take a week to respond. I eventually called him.

At least that guy wasn't trying to jack anybody.

He was pretty open, at least with my experience.....yeah communication would be a bit slow at times, but he did respond to all my messages....sucks it didn't work out....

He was pretty open, at least with my experience.....yeah communication would be a bit slow at times, but he did respond to all my messages....sucks it didn't work out....

Edge 2.0 (non-Jets) rather than indo-Edge. It did sound too good to be true. What Reebok connection could this guy possibly have? Sorry, bud.

I got a Sergei Zubov authentic CCCP jersey today in the mail. I paid about 41 euros for it (54 dollars). There was a certificate of authenticity from the seller. I don't have a camera with me now, so I'll post pics later.