It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

I dont think it has ever been used...still has the born on tag

....the same douchebag that scored last night with 12 seconds left.....too bad that amazing save by Montoya went over the line....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierre is a little fiesty, but the officiating was so baddddd! when was the last time a team went two consecutive games without being shorthanded? Should have been at least 2 double minors for high sticking on the Leafs (both Macdonald and Pandolfo-who is one of my friends cousins :o! were bleeding after taking sticks to the face)

Grabovski's goal was the freakiest goal I have ever seen in my life, while attending a game at the Coliseum.

On a side note, John Tavares got away with a couple of cross-checks. I have never seen JT so pissed. Also, Bailey had a couple of words for the refs..I have never seen Bailey show any emotion before

Some new pickups...first the Thrashers bargain jersey which will become a Sopel:

100_1876.jpg

Some authentic KHL's:

100_1871.jpg

100_1872.jpg

100_1873.jpg100_1875.jpg

And I dunno what this is, something German, it was cheap and I wear the number 74 so I figure it's kind of neat:

100_1877.jpg

100_1878.jpg

100_1877.jpg

Yeah I quoted a pic but the beer girl at the bottom of the jersey is worth another look.....never knew they grew on trees over there

I think the international jerseys look pretty cool because of all the advertising and designs that we do not normally see in pro leagues here...

German jersey is the Freiburg Wolves..

Nice KHL authentics.

Do you know if this guy would be a gamer or do they make replicas? Only curious cause there's a few light board marks on the jersey

Do you know if this guy would be a gamer or do they make replicas? Only curious cause there's a few light board marks on the jersey

They were available in the 90's here from a place in Caliafornia, I think it was DGI Sports...They had all kinds of Euro replicas and League jerseys. It looks like a replica that someone wore in a beer league game. Funny thing is my buddy bought the same jersey back then for his "pick up games."

They were available in the 90's here from a place in Caliafornia, I think it was DGI Sports...They had all kinds of Euro replicas and League jerseys. It looks like a replica that someone wore in a beer league game. Funny thing is my buddy bought the same jersey back then for his "pick up games."

Lol I more or less bought it for the same reason since it had my number on the back. I kind of figure this wasn't a real gamer given the type of wear on the jersey.

###### that Demitra is awesome, where in the heck can you get KHL authentics like that? Id love to have one, that thing is amazing.

did you use a soviet era camera?

the picture + that comment + the picture of ZZ top in the background and I cannot stop laughing

###### that Demitra is awesome, where in the heck can you get KHL authentics like that? Id love to have one, that thing is amazing.

They just put their site up, enjoy!

http://www.russianjerseys.com

holy smokes, $160 for a fully customized authentic KHL jersey + shipping? as soon as I get some replies in regards to sizing from that company Im ordering as fast as I can. That is a steal!

My first pick up of the new year.

I have been wanting a Starter era gamer and a Robitaille gamer, was able to kill two birds with one stone.

(no offense to any Audubon Society members)

Great wear with tons of inner pilling, a couple of large pulls, a repair and loads of general game filth.

A couple of blood stains on the shoulder and near the A as a bonus!

lucfd.jpg

lucb.jpg

My first Hall of Fame gamer.

You sure know how to find some nice stuff, man. Congrats!

My graduation gift to myself: 02-03 Karel Rachunek Lokomotiv jersey. He only played 9 games in it but I figured there only a few out there and the chance of another popping up would be slim to none. I also have his Rangers jersey so it fits nicely in my collection.

DSC08397.jpg

DSC08398.jpg

Here are the 2 pics of the Zubov CCCP jersey as promised.

whats the brand of the jersey?

can you post a picture of the" certificate of authenticity" of the jersey you said the seller also sent? to me, from this grainy Arse 30 year old cell phone camera picture. it looks like its just a lutch jersey. and i wouldnt know why any type of certificate would be needed...