It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I picked up last night. Anton Stralman 2010-2011 Set 2 game used jersey. The jersey has some good wear including 3 small holes that have been repaired and one unrepaired hole. I have also been able to photomatch it.

P1010178.JPG

P1010181.JPG

P1010186.JPG

Anton%252520Stralman%252520Photo%252520Match%2525201.JPG

Anton%252520Stralman%252520Photo%252520Match%2525203.31%2525202.JPG

About the Palffy. If comparing to the ASG version (Also states it was for the Regular seasons aswell), the 3 biggest points would be as mentioned, Cut the tips of the back #6 for the Orange and Teal layers that face into the middle of the 6 (you can easily do yourself with a seam ripper, scissors, and thread, and sewing machine... Lol, maybe not so easy if you don't own all of those). The other point already mentioned is the arm numbering should be more slanted.

The one thing I noticed that I didn't see mentioned was the height of the back numbering should be pushed up towards the name plate more. Especially the #1 shouldn't be level with the #6, the nameplate was curved like that to accomodate for the 1st number to be "riding" the wave graphic on the bottom of the hem and should be tucked right below the nameplate.

Also the front "A" is the wrong style too...

Never used EPS before myself, but I can see that for a company who does lots of on ice jerseys for teams i'm surprised with that many errors... Actually no i'm not... If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

The plus is you can fix those problems with a little ingenuity, and all those expensive supplies that follow :P

one thing to note about the Palffy, if you sent pics you found on Google in with the jersey, there are a TON that look like that online. Most of them are replicas and such not done quite right.

Here is what I picked up last night. Anton Stralman 2010-2011 Set 2 game used jersey.

Nice. Love the CBJ jerseys with the 10 year patch. Stralman has actually impressed me a few times in his brief time with the Rangers.

Nice. Love the CBJ jerseys with the 10 year patch. Stralman has actually impressed me a few times in his brief time with the Rangers.

Thanks and good coaching will do that.

BOOM!

Kesler 10/11 Stanley Cup Finals. Should be easy to photo match, working on that now.

Nice!!!!! Amazing to have an SCF jersey....

So I got my first jersey back from Stitches NJ today, a Jeff Halpern Caps jersey

halpern-b.jpg

halpern-f.jpg

And while I think they did an alright job with it, I wouldnt say Im completely happy. The numbers arent supposed to have any halfpipe style curve on them and there are a few other things off but Im not overly picky (I sent gameworn pics). What bothered me the most was in November they told me two weeks turnaround time, then in early January they told me it shipped but in reality it shipped Tuesday of this week. If its going to take two months, I dont care but dont tell me two weeks and then it becomes 8.

Overall, its not terrible and Im glad I gave them a try. I'll still wear it tonight while I pour Yuengling down my gullet.

So I got my first jersey back from Stitches NJ today, a Jeff Halpern Caps jersey

And while I think they did an alright job with it, I wouldnt say Im completely happy. The numbers arent supposed to have any halfpipe style curve on them and there are a few other things off but Im not overly picky (I sent gameworn pics). What bothered me the most was in November they told me two weeks turnaround time, then in early January they told me it shipped but in reality it shipped Tuesday of this week. If its going to take two months, I dont care but dont tell me two weeks and then it becomes 8.

Overall, its not terrible and Im glad I gave them a try. I'll still wear it tonight while I pour Yuengling down my gullet.

It doesn't look like the bronze material in the letters and numbers are the same as the material of the jersey like in the gamers. The only places I have seen get that right are Cutting Edge (who did the gamers) and EPS.

What bothered me the most was in November they told me two weeks turnaround time, then in early January they told me it shipped but in reality it shipped Tuesday of this week. If its going to take two months, I dont care but dont tell me two weeks and then it becomes 8.

Same thing is happening to me. They've had my jerseys since before Thanksgiving and still haven't charged my card yet. When I inquired in early January when they'd be ready they told me I would have them almost 2 weeks ago. My patience is starting to wear thin.

Same thing is happening to me. They've had my jerseys since before Thanksgiving and still haven't charged my card yet. When I inquired in early January when they'd be ready they told me I would have them almost 2 weeks ago. My patience is starting to wear thin.

Im having the same issues too..mine were supposed to be done and back before the 1st, i checked in yesterday and there was still one jersey to be customized.

BOOM!

Kesler 10/11 Stanley Cup Finals. Should be easy to photo match, working on that now.

######!

very nice!