It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

I have a Ninja Turtle blanket still. I have no shame lol. 100% serious, too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i am late to the party let me see if i understand this, This guy post pictures of shirt he does not own but to top it off its someone from the forum that actually posted it in the same thread?

That is an epic fail!!

A lot of these will be in my for sale thread because now i'm wondering why i bought some of them....

Lesson, don't drink and bid. :unsure:

The Capitals jersey is amazing...I just have no idea who to customize it with since the C is still there

It should and must be a Bondra.

Lesson, don't drink and bid. :unsure:

It should and must be a Bondra.

I actually stayed sober...it was the case of too much paypal credit. And then when everything showed up I was thinking i bought more than i realized. Bondra does sound nice, that could be a solid choice when the time comes.

I actually stayed sober...it was the case of too much paypal credit. And then when everything showed up I was thinking i bought more than i realized. Bondra does sound nice, that could be a solid choice when the time comes.

Yes the surplus in paypal is a killer I am trying not to dip into it untill a few things end WC/WC /WC/ JERSEYS

I just cleared out the Paypal account too! :D

There needs to be a thread where were remind each other that we shouldnt purchase a jersey.

Who is supposed to yell at me for buying non-Isles stuff?

I got this in today via a trade with a fellow Rangers fan. Dan Girardi 2009-10 road set 3:

circa20091aReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

circa20091bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

It has decent wear on it. Several black marks on the front and back, a few nice board burns on the arms and shoulders and solid pilling inside too. I'm very happy with it and have to photo-match it now; which shouldn't be too hard considering it's white with dark marks all over it.

A 1994-95 blue Karpovtsev. I hated giving up a CCM Rangers jersey with great wear but I think this was a pretty good trade-off. Especially considering the season he's having.

I just cleared out the Paypal account too! :D

There needs to be a thread where were remind each other that we shouldnt purchase a jersey.

Who is supposed to yell at me for buying non-Isles stuff?

The wife! If you don't have one you need to get one...See, when was the last time you saw me with a post on "it arrived today"?

The wife! If you don't have one you need to get one...See, when was the last time you saw me with a post on "it arrived today"?

Haha I am 19, so I pretty much do whatever I want lol! Thats gotta change! Buy something

After Grabner proposed (Heather said yes, they already have a little boy), he bought a Bentley for himself.

I am going to post something in here whenever USPS decides to show up

A 1994-95 blue Karpovtsev. I hated giving up a CCM Rangers jersey with great wear but I think this was a pretty good trade-off. Especially considering the season he's having.

Wow - not sure I could have made that trade. There'll be more Girardi jerseys, but after what happened to Potsie this year, I don't think I could give up his jersey.

I always liked these Sharks jerseys, but never got one. About time. My third game was against San Jose (they wore teal at the time, which I prefer, but I am glad I finally got a CCM authentic). Also, I was at Bryan Trottier night when they retired his number against San Jose (which ended in a tie, I think).

IMG_0242.jpg

I am going to get airknit material to cover the bottom

Hello all,cool place,been into football jerseys for some time ,but now the hockey bug has got me..I have a few replicas and nothin special at that,till yesterday got a deal i couldnt refuse.

I grabbed what i think is an authentic from 94-95 Dave Manson jets Away 52..never been worn and still has tags....heres to hopin its legit for 75 bux...dunno if i can post pics or not but i will if im allowed,peace all. :stickhndl:

You know me better than that! I am weak, if I see a deal like that 102% of the time I am buying!

In that case I have some good deals available :D

In that case I have some good deals available :D

Haha! thanks for the offer, but I just cleared the Paypal account lol. I went to buy one of my jerseys on eBay before then realized it was mine...