It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Dont even get me started on Mottau. I hate him. I had the option of buying a $100 gamer of his (new white too) and even I didnt buy it.

-Injure Frans Nielsen. Check

-Countless turnovers in own end that leads to goals. Check.

-Flub beautiful passes from JT that leads to a 2-on-1 during the first shift of the Isles game last and Tim freaking Jackman scores a goal. Check.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The above one is going out to become a Zubov #56

The BELOW was worn during the Ducks Rookie Game before the 06-07 Season:

I never noticed the star on the sleeves of the Mooterus. I like!

And I got the PA Parenteau Ducks rookie gamer but it's still in the mail but the Brent looks good!

And I got the PA Parenteau Ducks rookie gamer but it's still in the mail but the Brent looks good!

That was you! I was watching it, hoping it was going to stay lower. Nice pick up though! :thumbsup:

That was you! I was watching it, hoping it was going to stay lower. Nice pick up though! :thumbsup:

Yeah I think it's a really unique jersey. Definitely doesn't fit my collection at all as I am into internationals but we'll see when I get it. The man is leading the team in scoring right now!

And oh yeah, I have some pickups too! Lots of pickups today actually as I came home to almost a month worth of packages.

My first NHL "game worn". Got this for a song but it was likely worn in a rookie camp. I have some research to do on it.

P1010008-vi.jpg

P1010009-vi.jpg

One of my favourite jerseys I own, from the last world championship, a game worn Austria jersey. It really is beautiful and fits the core of my collection, which is the Nike Swift style.

P1010010-vi.jpg

P1010011-vi.jpg

A great jersey from one of the members here, guam64. Thanks so much!

This is a game worn Olympics Norway Anders Bastiansen jersey. They wore it when they got clobbered against Canada but it's the second one of these I own now. I love the style and would kill for a red authentic one.

P1010012-vi.jpg

P1010013-vi.jpg

An amazing game issued 1996 WCOH Juha Ylonen. The pictures don't do it justice!

P1010014-vi.jpg

P1010015-vi.jpg

A sweet Serbia game worn I picked up on ebay. The jersey is really tiny, so I am trying to research who the player is.

P1010016-vi.jpg

P1010018-vi.jpg

And finally, from a great trade with Brilliant! which also included a couple of other game worns, a frickin' Mongolia game worn jersey!

P1010019-vi.jpg

P1010021-vi.jpg

Thanks for the great trade Mike!

I know you guys are mostly into the NHL jerseys but the internationals offer something very unique to me and right now it is most definitely a buyer's market. Most of these jerseys you can only find as game worns so my collection is increasingly becoming game worn, which I like a lot.

Oxbo, very true about that jersey! Pierre Alex Parenteau is really growing on me. He is definitely going on one of my white jerseys (from the NHL shop sale, if I ever get them).

(this will be stuck in your head all day)

Oxbo, very true about that jersey! Pierre Alex Parenteau is really growing on me. He is definitely going on one of my white jerseys (from the NHL shop sale, if I ever get them).

(this will be stuck in your head all day)

Those guys are annoying.

Awesome stuff. What are your plans for the blanks? Also, gonna put any patches on the Lundqvist or others?

Well the blue 1.0 was going to be a Lundqvist prior to find the customized one. Now it will probably be McDonagh rookie with 85th patch. The Lundqvist will get a NHL Premier Prague patch. The Wolf Pack 2.0 will be an Anisimov.

The yellow Kings will be a Norstrom and the white may go to my brother as a birthday gift probably ending up as a McSorley (despite it being a Starter).

All of the pickups came from eBay.

Happy New Year!

Got this tonight from someone who knew the winner from last New Year's Eve "Jersey Off Their Back" promotion. It's unfortunately signed, but it would seem that most CBJ thirds were given away in this promo and another at the last game of the season, so very few, if any, have been available in any way. I'm debating having someone remove the autograph. Wondering what some of you guys would do.

Anyway, here it is, 2010-11 Columbus Blue Jackets Antoine Vermette Alt Set 2

6610586253_19dbeb9cf2.jpg6610587225_0d85ff68a8.jpg

Neck detail:

6610591835_3473c004a9.jpg6610589707_0a9bb6cce7.jpg

I can't explain why a jersey given away on 12/31/10 would be a set 2, given that they debuted on the day after Thanksgiving 2010. It has very little wear, so maybe it's a one game wonder. Very difficult to tell at this point unless I can get a photomatch or something.

I say the same thing what is the difference if you ware it the signature will fade and if you just have it at least it has a autograph

Jerseys worn during the "Jersey Off Their Back" promotions are almost always worn during one game only. I would leave the signature on but that's just me.

Yeah leave the sig on

What's wrong with keeping it? Personally I don't care for autographed jerseys however if I get one that has a sig I keep it on there.

Beats risking not getting it off cleanly (it is harder to remove it from twill in my experience as opposed to removing one from the jersey material)

Nice jersey! I'd keep the auto on it. All of the jerseys in the set were signed and its not bad for it to be kept in its original state.