It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Hahah definitely makin' it rain on some hoes. EPS. It's triple layer but I prefer it over accuracy that I can't replicate lol.

I gotcha. I am just planning ahead in case Tavares makes the ASG.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotcha. I am just planning ahead in case Tavares makes the ASG.

Gotcha. Yea, I'm really happy with it. I don't need the sublimated layers to be happy, frankly I worry about their long term durability.

Gotcha. Yea, I'm really happy with it. I don't need the sublimated layers to be happy, frankly I worry about their long term durability.

More layers, more bang (for the buck) :thumbsup:

This week's arrivals:

Some Fisherman LOVE!!!!

NHL 2000- This guy is having the Canadian Flag Patch and the Wings Patch added soon.

And the final one this week:

Nice Jerseys!! :thumbsup:

I love the A.S. Yzerman too! I have a Lemieux in a Similar Style but from 01. I have extra Canada patches for it. I'll send you one k?

How much?!? :huh: HA!

ITS CHRISTMAS!! HO HO HO!!

...and just to clarify for all you fans in Jersey, Philly or D.C. I'm not a pimp.... :thumbsup:

So you pimping on Long Island? :thumbsup:

No way, there are no pimps on Long Island. God knows nobody would actually PAY for a Long Island girl. Hell, it's hard enough to give them away. Speaking of which, I was sittin next to a chick who goes to Hofstra tonight, and she was a RANGERS FAN! HA!

Hahah definitely makin' it rain on some hoes. EPS. It's triple layer but I prefer it over accuracy that I can't replicate lol.

I have to ask...when did you place your order with EPS? I ordered 3 kits on 11/14, and they still haven't shown up. I know they're super backed up w/the holidays and all, but I guess it's good to see that they're still sending our stuff out.

It's been a good week.

From Meigray Holiday sale. Former Monarch Johann Krolls South Carolina Stingrays ECHL jersey. Worn during the 08-09 Kelly Cup Championship Year.

Latestjerseyhaul001.jpg

Latestjerseyhaul002.jpg

Martin Jones Ontario Reign jersey. Pre-season only since he only played one game for the Reign before he got called up to the Manchester Monarchs. Still has lots of good wear and puck marks. Got this thru a Monarchs jersey raffle.

Latestjerseyhaul003.jpg

Latestjerseyhaul004.jpg

Jonathan Bernier 08-09 Monarchs. Won thru the last gameworn.net auction. It's a perfect photo match to a banner the Monarchs hang in the arena before games showing Monarchs alum that moved up to the Kings. Tons of wear and puck marks but it's hard to see since the camera flash washes them out.

Latestjerseyhaul005.jpg

Latestjerseyhaul006.jpg

Finally picked these up from a local collector today.

Hard to find Monarchs first year jersey with the Ace Bailey patch. Been looking for one of these for quite a while and was thrilled on find one with the "A". Left arm alone has 10 burn holes. Fantastic wear on this thing.

Latestjerseyhaul007.jpg

Latestjerseyhaul008.jpg

Yanick Lehoux 01-02 set 1 pre-season only. Wanted the 2 patch for a while but was picky about the player. Lehoux is perfect for my wants.

Latestjerseyhaul009.jpg

Latestjerseyhaul010.jpg

I got this from a girl I used to work with. I paid for it awhile ago, but we could only meet to pick it up this week. This is a WBS Penguins road jersey from the 1999-2004 seasons. It's just a replica, but I've wanted it in my collection for awhile, so I'm not complaining haha.

WBSroadjersey.jpg

So much win on this page so I'll keep it going.

I saw this on Ebay but didn't pay too much attention to it since there was only a picture of the front of the jersey in the listing. I figured it was some sort of replica and left it at that. While searching through Kijiji I saw a posting for the same jersey but this time there was a picture of the back as well. I noticed the large CCM logo and NHL shield and immediately thought 91-92 only problem was those jersey's didn't have the lace up neck and who the hell was this Pelyk guy on the back.

Anyways, after doing some research I found out that during the post game ceremonies for the last game at Maple Leaf Gardens a bunch of retired players came out wearing jerseys that replicated the style they had worn. After I saw this I immediately bought the jersey and picked it up today. It turns out the guy I bought it from was Pelyk's son in law and the jersey was given to him by Pelyk after the game, unbelievable.

Anyways here it is. It is a size 50 ultrafil and it has double elbows and shoulders but no fight strap.

2960837240105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2414935530105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Here's Pelyk wearing the jersey. Fast forward to 1:07

Not a jersey, but finally got this jersey crest signed: by John Tavares #e,maybe g1

IMG_9722.jpg

Also, I had fun with this picture (not as much fun as Raffi Torres though)

IMG_9723.jpg

Travis is a good sport. At first he didnt want to sign it with a caption I wanted him to write (think along the lines of 2 mins for roughing...that was the cleanest one I had), but I asked him to come up with something clever/dirty. He thought about it and settled for "Clear the Crease". Hockey players are truly amazing athletes.

Maybe "Hitting the Post" or "Put the biscuit in the basket"?

Those would have been good too! ("Its not a penalty if he enjoyed it!" "This brings a whole new meaning to holding the stick" "Too much roughing?")

Those would have been good too! ("Its not a penalty if he enjoyed it!" "This brings a whole new meaning to holding the stick" "Too much roughing?")

LOL!

Well since I just got around to taking pictures.

03-04 Jamie Pushor, had it for a while, still a beaut.

2836015680105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2582724600105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

and finally, the steal

2314223940105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2613676130105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2327365950105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2010488880105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2694014700105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2321864330105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

<3

Jamie Pushor used to be an Islander right?

Judging by the picture you posted last page, he still is :P

Edit: Just an update to my recent arrival post. The seller gave me a partial refund that made it worth keeping the jersey, so it's staying. I'll just leave the tags on and and if I find another one I'll just sell the one I currently have.