It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small taste of today's fine arrivals from EPS.

All are perfect matches, especially the Kings which is a 100% match to the Hrudey gamer for that year. Awesome all around. More pics later.

20uqw4x.jpg

Just a small taste of today's fine arrivals from EPS.

All are perfect matches, especially the Kings which is a 100% match to the Hrudey gamer for that year. Awesome all around. More pics later.

Very nice, but if you want to know, the E's are off on the Vermette. I'm surprised they got that close though...lots of customizers really mess up CBJ stuff.

gamer from last season:

5967487053_97664352fb.jpg

LOVE the hextall!

hmm look at that. so slight I didnt notice. doesnt really bother me too much I suppose. trade ya?! once I can snag more deals on CBJ jerseys Ive got more Id like to get.

Great load today... four came in. Two really weird ones, one third, and a grail. I know they're all replicas, but that's all that I collect. I'm 16, give me a break haha.

2003-04 Osgood Islanders and 2003-04 Yashin Islanders (60 bucks together on kijiji... couldn't pass up).

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

2003-04 Oilers third (one of my favourites when I was a kid)

DSC_0102.jpg

And the big one... I know a lot of you have authentic ones but this is really close to me. My first year of watching hockey; I remember watching one of my favourite players, Sakic, rip up this game when I was 8. I'm gonna wear this A LOT playing hockey this year.

2004 Western Conference All-star Jersey

DSC_0103.jpg

Bought this for my daughter for Christmas.

2489571970107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

2751421270107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

A couple of more recent arrivals

I can't even find one!

Bought this for my daughter for Christmas.

2489571970107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

2751421270107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Jersey foul!! ssst.gif

Couple of more recent arrivals:

2802967510105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

Did you get that customized yourself, and if so, where'd you find the USA flag patch!

It looks great!

Thanks. I was lucky to find the Modano AS jersey on EBAY, fully customized, including the USA flag patch.

Ever since River City Sports and EBAY seller ALTANHL (aka NHLFANATTIC) ran out of USA flag patches, they have become tough to find. I have been searching for them also for my 1999 and 2000 North America AS jerseys.

Well, I got this in today and I'm really disappointed:

DSCN1202.jpg

DSCN1203.jpg

There's a hole in the left sleeve that was stitched together from the inside, which wasn't in the listing (and of course the jersey looks perfect in the listing) and it's about an inch smaller across the chest and an inch shorter from the collar to the hem compared to my white one, but they're both larges. So not only is this damaged, but it also doesn't really fit. The seller accepts returns, so it's most likely going back.

I know most of you guys only collect authentics, but does anyone have an XL they'd be willing to part with? I would just buy an authentic, but the two I found on eBay are way too expensive.

HPIM2686.jpg

Mike, you are going to love (see: hate) me real soon.

Johnnnaaay making it rain!

Where did you get the ASG kit if you dont mind me asking?

Btw, hope its not sewn down, they spelt Giroux wrong :P

Hahah definitely makin' it rain on some hoes. EPS. It's triple layer but I prefer it over accuracy that I can't replicate lol.