It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

The Rob Ray ones need to be bigger too. I can recall him wearing TENTS on the ice and he would always cut out the strap so that the jersey would come off easier during a fight. The good old days of the NHL!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game wonder (not game worn) April 6, 2003 vs. New Jersey the Sabres pulled out the Blue & Gold for the final game of the season.

Was going to make this Briere, but I've always been a Soupy fan

2070216530103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2632278820103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Should have gone with Mika Noronen.

Love the Sabres haul, great looking jerseys. And nice Gorton game Jeremy..happy birthday as well pal!!

Here are my two christmas gifts from the best girlfriend in the world, she loves hockey and approves of my ridiculous hobby. And a Flyers WC authentic from my parents....cant get any cooler.

2999743640105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2251458920105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2466125370105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2616055580105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

I always thought those Ducks jersey would've been better if they had dropped the gold, and had replaced the bottom layer gold twill with orange. Still, can't go wrong with a Selanne jersey. That other orange pile of poo on the other hand :P

I always thought those Ducks jersey would've been better if they had dropped the gold, and had replaced the bottom layer gold twill with orange. Still, can't go wrong with a Selanne jersey. That other orange pile of poo on the other hand :P

Hahah you said poo...i actually contemplated buying a Rangers WC but couldnt justify $315 from that ebay seller. I think their nice looking too. But i absolutely love those Ducks third, may be my favorite jersey in the league right now.

Jeremy you hit a home run with that Smolinski, he was a hard working grinder and was well liked his time here in montreal. A nice style and good player to boot.

I got this for xmas not a jersey but http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/catImages/canadacup87dvd-1.jpg

It was unreal to watch those games over such talent in that tournament. A line of Gretzky , Lemieux and MESSIER with "D" of Coffey and Bourque wow. The USa vs Canada game was epic finished 3-2 but boy did the americans hit and they had so much grit at one point Joel Otto simply throws the ref out of his way to get to the bench lol and probably the best part of the 6 dvd set is when Badger Bob Johnson goes after the refs in the hall after the Canada game.

Those Russians were incredible they played such a mesmerizing type of hockey. After watching it makes me wonder why some of the younger RUssians didn't turn into superstars Guys like Lomakin, Nemchinov and Kamensky were unbelievable in tournament. Lomakin in Particular is as good as any player in the tournament including 99.

if you guys have a little cash left over after buying those Beautys look into buying this dvd set truly great hockey.

Nice merks jersey.. that wouldnt happen to be an authentic would it? I dont think it is but curious.. I want an authentic version of that but of course the amerks dont respond to emails and their merch people were no help..

It's an AHL premiere (different than the NHL premieres). The arena store doesn't have authentics for any style. They've been trying to unload their stock of these since Pegula took over. I think they're still $60 plus any jersey gets you two ticket vouchers.

Loaned my camera out to someone and just got it back so had a bit of a backlog. First up Rangers and Wolf Pack:

Henrik Lundqvist Edge 1.0

rangers_lundqvist_blue_f_sm.jpgrangers_lundqvist_blue_b_sm.jpg

Rangers Starter white & white liberty 56-Rs

rangers_starter_white_sm.jpgrangers_starter_whtliberty_sm.jpg

Rangers Edge 1.0 & Wolf Pack Edge 2.0 size 60s

rangers_edge1_blue_sm.jpghtfd_edge2_white_sm.jpg

Wolf Pack Matt Kinch gamer

htfd_kinch_f_sm.jpghtfd_kinch_b_sm.jpg

Part 2: Devils, Coyotes, & Kings (oh my)

Devils Mike Mottau gamer

devils_mottau_f_sm.jpgdevils_mottau_b_sm.jpg

Coyotes Mike Gartner authentic

coyotes_gartner_black_f_sm.jpgcoyotes_gartner_black_b_sm.jpg

Kings Luc Robitaille purple vintage

kings_robitaille_purple_f_sm.jpgkings_robitaille_purple_b_sm.jpg

Kings yellow vintage & white Starter

kings_yellow_sm.jpgkings_white_sm.jpg

Devils Mike Mottau gamer

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Also, is that the same Wolfpack gamer that was on eBay?

That's a hell of a Rangers haul bud. Wow! Killin it!

It must of been a good christmas!

I got a few myself I will be posting soon. :thumbsup:

My WC jersey finally came in today. Turns out the reason I couldn't track the shipment was because it was shipped Purolator despite the email I got confirming the shipment was Canada Post.

IMG_0684.jpg

And a replica from St. Nick

IMG_0680.jpg

Oh, Mike Mottau. Yet another in a long line of New York Rangers' promising draft picks to be turned into a useless lump of human waste by an clueless organization.

Solid American defenseman? Check.

Hobey Baker award winner? Check.

Called up prematurely and thrust into wrong roles? Check!

Burnt out, buried in the minors and eventually released? Checkarino!

Hooray for Neil Smith!