It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

This one came in last week.

Daniel Briere 2007-08 Home Set 3 Regular Season/Playoffs GW jersey. It's a Reebok 2.0 size 52 and came with MeiGray LOA.

This jersey shows decent wear with slash marks, board paint, burns on each of the elbows, and three unrepaired holes in the sleeves. Inside shows nice pilling in the elbow areas and rear numbers are puckered a bit from washings.

Briere wore this jersey in 14 games scoring 11 goals and adding 7 assists for 18 pts.

2152589380105558261S600x600Q85.jpg2869532880105558261S600x600Q85.jpg2291239820105558261S425x425Q85.jpg2636609300105558261S425x425Q85.jpg2919749300105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

:thumbsup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Briere 2007-08 Home Set 3 Regular Season/Playoffs GW jersey. It's a Reebok 2.0 size 52 and came with MeiGray LOA.

This jersey shows decent wear with slash marks, board paint, burns on each of the elbows, and three unrepaired holes in the sleeves. Inside shows nice pilling in the elbow areas and rear numbers are puckered a bit from washings.

Briere wore this jersey in 14 games scoring 11 goals and adding 7 assists for 18 pts.

Awesome, Rob. Danny had a great playoff run in that shirt!

:thumbsup:

Beautiful jersey man! Any chance you can take a closeup of the 48 on the sleeves? I've been having some...problems...with those recently lol, and I just want to see them on a gamer. Thanks!

Beautiful jersey man! Any chance you can take a closeup of the 48 on the sleeves? I've been having some...problems...with those recently lol, and I just want to see them on a gamer. Thanks!

I will get some photos of the sleeve numbers in a little bit. I will pm them to you.

Also, got my authentic WC jersey in today. I will spare the photos as we have all seen those many times. I cancelled my order and NHL Shop shipped it anyway. I can't return it now after seeing it. It is very cool. And for the larger gentlemen out there, I ordered a 60. It fits identical to my black 2.0 58 + that I got from Meigray so it really isn't super huge.

Speaking of Winter Classic jerseys....

rdcirca2011ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

I love the detail inside the crest too. It's reminiscent of the Blackhawks head:

DSC05048-vi.jpg

Very classy looking. I have to find the correct felt lettering for this one now because I have to do it up properly. I'd also really like it if the Rangers wore these jerseys again some time during the year like the Bruins and Flyers did in 2010.

Speaking of Winter Classic jerseys....

I love the detail inside the crest too. It's reminiscent of the Blackhawks head:

Very classy looking. I have to find the correct felt lettering for this one now because I have to do it up properly. I'd also really like it if the Rangers wore these jerseys again some time during the year like the Bruins and Flyers did in 2010.

I see you caved, tis a beaut, good sir. I'm about to call Skate Zone, I'll see if they're doing the Rangers kits too.

I did cave...but only upon learning that the game-worn ones will be A: next to impossible to obtain and B: ridiculously overpriced. With these being 2.0's, it's essentially the same thing so I can live with it.

I did cave...but only upon learning that the game-worn ones will be A: next to impossible to obtain and B: ridiculously overpriced. With these being 2.0's, it's essentially the same thing so I can live with it.

They are 2.0s?

Even the Flyers ones posted here??

Are the alumni game jerseys the same as the winter classic ones?

It is no secret I am after an Eric Lindros Alumni game jersey

If the gamer is out of reach, I'd love to get my hands on a 2.0 Flyers if someone has access to them in a size 58

I heard that! Nice pick-up Mike. Both the Flyers and Rangers WC jerseys are very nice. Classic too.

Yes, both WC retail jerseys are 2.0's. BUT, remember that the Flyers alumni team will be wearing the regular home orange jerseys and NOT the Winter Classic one. I really don't understand why either. Didn't the Pens and Caps alums both wear the game version last year?

Yes, both WC retail jerseys are 2.0's. BUT, remember that the Flyers alumni team will be wearing the regular home orange jerseys and NOT the Winter Classic one. I really don't understand why either. Didn't the Pens and Caps alums both wear the game version last year?

Pens wore their third (powder blue)

Wow, the chain stitching on the crest makes that jersey look even better. Too bad they're way too expensive. I'll probably cave and buy a replica eventually, but the 2.0's look so much nicer.

Edit: I wish the kits for my jerseys would get there as quickly as your WC jersey did :(

Wow, the chain stitching on the crest makes that jersey look even better. Too bad they're way too expensive. I'll probably cave and buy a replica eventually, but the 2.0's look so much nicer.

Edit: I wish the kits for my jerseys would get there as quickly as your WC jersey did :(

End of season 60% off sale :thumbsup:

They are 2.0s?

Even the Flyers ones posted here??

Are the alumni game jerseys the same as the winter classic ones?

It is no secret I am after an Eric Lindros Alumni game jersey

If the gamer is out of reach, I'd love to get my hands on a 2.0 Flyers if someone has access to them in a size 58

Where have you been? Lol, we've been celebrating since pics first went up haha. From what I understand, alumni will be wearing the current Flyers' home jersey.

Nice pickup Rob, my WC arrived today too even though i cancelled it. I returned the other one. I'll spare the pictures until a further date..I got a lot to add but very little time right now.

Very cool. I love the cross stitching. I've actually considered picking up jerseys just because of this detail!

DSC05048-vi.jpg

Mike, obviously if you find a place to get the felt kits and nameplates as well I'll be asking you to grab me one also, just as soon as I can decide who to get on it, so please keep me posted.

Caps wore their regular red 1.0s. I asked MGG about them but never got an answer about the gamers and most likely the players themselves got to keep them.

Caps wore their regular red 1.0s. I asked MGG about them but never got an answer about the gamers and most likely the players themselves got to keep them.

Well that would probably explain why I haven't got an answer to the emails I have been sending about jerseys from this year's alumni game....

In that case, if anyone has the current 2.0 home jersey in a 58 for sale, I'm buying... ;)

Very cool. I love the cross stitching. I've actually considered picking up jerseys just because of this detail!

I think its chain stitching on the name. Mike you said you were going to get the felt numbers to match. Are you going to buy felt and cut it or just buy a kit? Still think we should all go in on a plotter.