It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

What I meant is that I'm going to TRY and find the appropriate felt stuff. I have no idea where to find them yet. I definitely won't keep it a secret though if I do succeed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Kurt, I'll trade you my Sharks for your Nucks, but only because its you. I wouldn't do that for anyone else :blush:

You must be sleep-typing, its ok Jeremy I will forgive you.

Hate to say it, but you may want to start seam ripping the back #17 of the Kesler and move it up. If you want the correct spacing between the top of the green stripe and the bottom of the numbering just PM me, I know pretty much every customizer outside of the team store in Vancouver got this one wrong.

Hate to say it, but you may want to start seam ripping the back #17 of the Kesler and move it up. If you want the correct spacing between the top of the green stripe and the bottom of the numbering just PM me, I know pretty much every customizer outside of the team store in Vancouver got this one wrong.

Ya i figured it looked too low, and especially because its a 50, it should be even closer to the top. Im actually selling this one as its kinda small for me and i could use the money. If it doesnt sell i will probably have it corrected and search harder for a legit patch.

You must be sleep-typing, its ok Jeremy I will forgive you.

Haha. This offer still stands :D. No need to forgive me. :thumbsup:

Its clearly garbage. Can I have it?

Pick up another Dan LaCoasta Jersey. Thanks to Wooten for saving this one from the discount rack at Nationwide Arena. It is from the Jackets 2010 Training camp and I have been able to photo match it to a game in the Jackets Owners Tournament. The jersey is hammered and the crest is close to falling off of the jersey.

2010%252520LaCosta%252520Training%252520Camp%252520Used%252520Jersey%252520Front.JPG

2010%252520LaCosta%252520Training%252520Camp%252520Back.JPG

2010%252520LaCosta%252520Training%252520Camp%252520Crest.JPG

2010%252520LaCosta%252520Training%252520Camp%252520Photo%252520Match%252520Front.JPG

cool patches i think they should make that the primary logo really neat never noticed it before ...as for the jersey not my cup of tea black and white but a cool collectors item nevertheless.

its actually White and navy. it just looks black in the picture. Its the exact opposite of their Blue third Jersey from last season. They were going to have the Blue jersey as their home and this one as the Away jersey this year.. But they Scapped the whole idea and went with the new Gold Jersey's.

I really like the gold jerseys i think they are at least original unlike most teams and the usual black road or alternate. But i love the patch that should be the crest very very nice

I too like the gold home jersey. I like the fact that its loaded with musical reference....to me that's a real plus when a team incorporates its city into its jersey. I would like a real on ice edge 2.0 size 58 someday.....

One of these arrived today, the other I've had for a while and never posted. Picked up the Brathwaite back in October at the Mannheim vs. Sabres game. The Chris Taylor arrived today from EPS. First time ever sending one out to get customized. Took close to 2 months but they got the number font spot on which is the most important part.

brathwaite1.jpg

brathwaite2.jpg

taylor1.jpg

taylor2.jpg

I too like the gold home jersey. I like the fact that its loaded with musical reference....to me that's a real plus when a team incorporates its city into its jersey. I would like a real on ice edge 2.0 size 58 someday.....

yeah I love the piano keys in the collar.

Yowza!! I don't mind the first half but I LOVE the second half. Especially that Mike Ramsey captains jersey!! Holy crap! I think I may have just been swayed from Mogilny to gold medal on my current blank.

Wow! It's like Dances with wolves in here today!

Nice set of sabers man!