It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue rug B)

Why do you need a carpet for your carpet?

LMFAO! God's gonna punish you for that.....oh wait, he already has. He made you an Islanders fan :P

lol tough being a leafs fan for the past 20 or so years

Tell me about it. It's tough sometimes but..........

Try being an Isles fan <_<

Nuff said

A couple of more twins. :)

I'm looking to have these stripped, possibly by EPS, and updated with Modano's name and number. I don't recall anyone by the name of Hayes playing for Team USA in the 1996 World Cup Of Hockey, nor do i recall Team USA wearing this jersey design in any other tournament besides the 1996 WCOH. Were these jerseys worn in any other tournament?

2096845810105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

2436639370105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

2614889850105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

2934297320105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

More twins! Those are beeeee-yoootiful USA jerseys; the blue one especially. It's just too bad whoever did it up, did it so badly. Is there a barcode inside the Hayes one? Because that might be a game jersey. For some reason, it's sticking out in my memory and I can't place why. That style was worn in the 1996 World Cup, both 1996 World Championships, the 1997 Worlds and WJC and then the 1998 WJC. I believe the newer navy style was debuted at the Nagano Olympics. Somebody correct me on that if I'm wrong though.

More twins! Those are beeeee-yoootiful USA jerseys; the blue one especially. It's just too bad whoever did it up, did it so badly. Is there a barcode inside the Hayes one? Because that might be a game jersey. For some reason, it's sticking out in my memory and I can't place why. That style was worn in the 1996 World Cup, both 1996 World Championships, the 1997 Worlds and WJC and then the 1998 WJC. I believe the newer navy style was debuted at the Nagano Olympics. Somebody correct me on that if I'm wrong though.

Thanks Brilliant for the info on the Team USA jerseys. The Hayes jersey has no barcode inside.

Let me guess - Modano on both those Whalers?

:P

Found this poorly done Courtnall on ebay recently, but thankfully everything came off clean -

2159056460105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2314272850105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2214247010105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Now to decide who to put on it...

Hey, there's a reason why he's the all-time leading American scorer in NHL history. AND he's a guido too! Modano is always a good choice.

As for the Caps jersey, Bobby "I-was-the-first-American-born-player-to-ever-score-50-goals-in-a-season" Carpenter.

Hey, there's a reason why he's the all-time leading American scorer in NHL history. AND he's a guido too! Modano is always a good choice.

As for the Caps jersey, Bobby "I-was-the-first-American-born-player-to-ever-score-50-goals-in-a-season" Carpenter.

Modano is one of my favorite new Twitter follows, dude is nuts and hilarious, he just doesn't give a darn.

What the heck happened to him after that season anyways?

Bobby "There-I-did-it-now-leave-me-alone" Carpenter?

Heh...pretty much. He had a few decent years in Boston but never did get back to that level. You also have to remember that he played for the offense-discouraging Devils in the 2nd half of his career so he never had a chance to rekindle the scoring touch.

Ok Bobby Carpenter had a solid career nd became a great two way player later in his career which he was not early in his career. He was a solid guy that worked hard in virtually every game he played , i always liked him despite him being a yank :).

As for the USA jersey i believe( a theory 75% possibility) it to be from the 97 WJC or women's championship and it probably belonged to Sean Hayes who was the strength and conditioning coach. My friend played in the WJC for the US and he told me that every year Team USA presents the support staff with jerseys from the tournament. The jerseys all have the same number the number of the year of the tournament.

George

The Rangers jersey was from the NHL Store in NYC. What a pain in the neck it was to deal with them to get it though. I had been looking for it since before the day they said they would go on sale, and supposedly was going to have one held for me, then I was put on a wait list, then I was told that MSG took their stock of authentics and they weren't getting them at all, then I was told they were getting them again and holding me a 56, and then I got there and all they had was a 54 so I got 15% off. I'm just glad I got one.

Ok Bobby Carpenter had a solid career nd became a great two way player later in his career which he was not early in his career. He was a solid guy that worked hard in virtually every game he played , i always liked him despite him being a yank :).

As for the USA jersey i believe( a theory 75% possibility) it to be from the 97 WJC or women's championship and it probably belonged to Sean Hayes who was the strength and conditioning coach. My friend played in the WJC for the US and he told me that every year Team USA presents the support staff with jerseys from the tournament. The jerseys all have the same number the number of the year of the tournament.

George

Thanks a lot for the info on the USA jersey.

Let me guess - Modano on both those Whalers?

:P

Found this poorly done Courtnall on ebay recently, but thankfully everything came off clean -

2214247010105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Now to decide who to put on it...

Um, that would be Peter Bondra. :thumbsup: