It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah George, you hit it right on the head. The pictures definitely don't lie and they CLEARLY showed the old Canada Cup design rather than Tackla 3D. I can't believe that the Hockey Hall of Fame would have such discrepancies but apparently they do. I'm glad it wasn't an error on my part too because I re-read the plaque underneath that Leetch jersey at the Expo and it clearly says that it was worn in the 1988 Olympics.

I call this my friend jersey, super stoked to get this in today. I didn't care too much for this jersey until I got one...and man, it's nice. Kurt hooked me up with the jersey (originally a Bobrovsky), the dreaded BJD got the patch for me. Philly Express made the kit, and as much as I hate them, it's perfect. And Mike did a ...tehe...Brilliant job stripping the old kit and putting on everything. I am thrilled to have this. It's a 52 1.0, btw.

HPIM2684.jpg

HPIM2685.jpg

Ah there it is, it looks beautiful. I have a feeling Mike really enjoyed working on that one. Great job all around.

It has tears on it for sure. Maybe a little spit, not sure haha. And thank you, friend, you helped make it possible.

It has tears on it for sure. Maybe a little spit, not sure haha. And thank you, friend, you helped make it possible.

I wish i coulda got more buddy :(

I wish i coulda got more buddy :(

Hey man, beggers can't be choosers. I'm happy to have the one and really appreciate it.

I could have blessed you on the SCF patch :(

btw. thats a nice thing you got there :thumbsup:

He got them for me for a dollar dude, can't beat that haha. And thank you very much.

Ahhh another fine job, even if it is a Flyers jersey.

Thank you, sir.

Haha should have bought one for each chest and shoulders then!

Lol, I have a bunch, I just might carry them around in my pocket instead haha.

ouch, it must have hurt having to do the work on that one eh Mike? Getting in on the last day with a shootout win against the Rangers and then making it all the way to the finals.

Your a stronger man then me because if I had to work on a 93 finals Gretzky jersey I'd just end up burning the ###### thing.

It's okay. Little does he know that I teabagged it upon completion.

I thought the crest tasted funny.

It's okay. Little does he know that I teabagged it upon completion.

LOL! In that case, if I decide to commit a sin (a non-hockey sin) I know where NOT to send it to get it lettered :thumbsup:

And you guys called me creepy... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

There is nothing creepy about licking jersey crests or teabagging Flyers jerseys. I mean, who hasnt?

On a side note, anyone wanna buy a Flyers jersey from me? :blush:

:thumbsup:

There is nothing creepy about licking jersey crests or teabagging Flyers jerseys. I mean, who hasnt?

On a side note, anyone wanna buy a Flyers jersey from me? :blush:

I don't know what other people do with theirs, frankly. Also you can PM me about that Flyers if it's an authentic ;)

I wouldn't want my balls touching something as filthy and dirty as the Flyers logo.

Well frankly, your balls aren't welcome there. You love greenlife52 way too much.

Yeah I need one of those Rangers banners. Problem with that is, as soon as I buy one they'll win another cup and I'll have to get an updated banner.

A merry early Christmas for me today, returing into town to find some love from EPS, in the form of two Ultrafil size 52 TBTC Barber Poles. Go Hawks!

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0834.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg