Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Two goals scored per game is nothing to be proud of.

I agree, but I was extremely proud of the way "they find ways to win". Especially since I'm a goalie and a huge Hank fan. He IS the Rangers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can add that Rangers completely murdered the Flyers last season too!

Oh yeah!! Thanks for reminding us. I forgot. Glad a Flyers fan could recall that. ;)

What should I do with this one? Tending to make it a Renberg with "C" but I'm not sure about which fonts to use. I know the electric fonts is classic on this but I've never seen an Authentic made up with the paintbrush fonts. Were the letterings kiss-cut or stacked layers? Any thoughts?

TBL_1996-99_3rd.jpg

Make it "HOTBONER" 69. I'm always impressed by those jerseys in person and say, "Wow, now there's a go-getter."

Make it "HOTBONER" 69. I'm always impressed by those jerseys in person and say, "Wow, now there's a go-getter."

I about fell off my chair, Hahahaha!

If you're thinking Paintbrush font, it has to be with the 99 ASG patch as it wasn't worn with the Cullen Patch.

Just wanted to prevent a jersey foul!

If you do 1997-98 with the Cullen clover it was stacked twill.

If you do 98-99 with the ASG patch it was reverse kiss cut. So bottom layer was white and the black/grey border sewn ontop.

If you're thinking Paintbrush font, it has to be with the 99 ASG patch as it wasn't worn with the Cullen Patch.

Just wanted to prevent a jersey foul!

If you do 1997-98 with the Cullen clover it was stacked twill.

If you do 98-99 with the ASG patch it was reverse kiss cut. So bottom layer was white and the black/grey border sewn ontop.

That's really hard to decide. I don't like the original clover patch (rather have an embroidered one). I wanted to put Renberg on it but I have no proof that he wore the "C" in combination with the ASG patch and electric fonts.

I know that Stephane Richer and Rob Zamuner did in 98-99. They had the ASG patch and electric numbers and the paintbrush "C".

The only pics I found of Renberg wearing the 3rd jersey in 98-99 are showing the paintbrush fonts and no captaincy at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that all these white predators are coming in and technically they did not wear them can you put anyone from the 2011 season on them or is the "correct" way to put who was at the gala wearing them?

I'm assuming you're talking about the prototype whites based on the previous black and blue alternates ... the only time the team's set of those saw the light of day was at the gala and I believe one was done up for everyone on the roster at that time no matter if they attended or not. Maybe Pete Rogers would remember who they did shirts up for.

• 3 weeks later...

Came across another blank 90's CCM Rangers jersey. what do you guys think......Weight, Kisio, Ogrodnick, or Nichols?

Now that all these white predators are coming in and technically they did not wear them can you put anyone from the 2011 season on them or is the "correct" way to put who was at the gala wearing them?

You can do whatever you want of course, but I went with people who wore them. (Weber on my 2.0 and I got one of those 1.0s and its out becoming an Erat) You can see most people who wore them in these galleries or message me if you have a question about a certain player. I researched this extensively when I got the 2.0 a while back.

http://predators.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=20371

hey man, ive been alright. yourself? been trying to find a way back to the city. trust me im pretty broke so you probably wont have much trouble out bidding me on stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, a little off the mark here, but screw it -

Does anyone know which year this particular style was worn?

147493123-bobby-orr-of-the-boston-bruins-skates-on-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeVwdfMIE9DYDoVXif2JbSmoSEj0ObvPvxSNOwXXzMglDlyM0YfLN4PlsvYpidC5ng%3d%3d

Getty's captions say circa 1975, and I'm just looking to find what the back of these shirts looked like.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/bobby-orr-of-the-boston-bruins-skates-on-the-ice-during-an-news-photo/147493123?suri=1

Hey guys, a little off the mark here, but screw it -

Does anyone know which year this particular style was worn?

Getty's captions say circa 1975, and I'm just looking to find what the back of these shirts looked like.

^No picture.

*edit. Now picture. :)