Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

If it's a CCM with the logo under the back collar, Brind'Amour left the Flyers the season before they started using those.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's a CCM with the logo under the back collar, Brind'Amour left the Flyers the season before they started using those.

It has the newer CCM hem tag on it. It also has the 2000 patch on it. Time to do some research and see who i can do on either. Does anyone know the exact year that orange Koho was used?

It has the newer CCM hem tag on it. It also has the 2000 patch on it.

Well if it has the black NHL shield on the hem, then Brind'Amour did use it for a few games before going to Carolina.

Well if it has the black NHL shield on the hem, then Brind'Amour did use it for a few games before going to Carolina.

He did indeed, i was able to figure it out, and for the Koho im most likely going to put LeClair on it.

I have a small question as I want to do an Alfredsson away all star 2012 jersey.. I have an Edge 2.0 with Vector and thanks to Brian I now have a reebok wordmark. My question is..on the Sens away jersey can I just stitch the wordmark straight onto the jersey or do I have to put a plate under it?

Thanks.

Found a picture that could help from another guy..

daugavins.jpg

to cover the vector you will have to put the wordmark patch on a piece of airknit first that will cover the vector then stitch that to the jersey. This is exactly what was done on the Daugavins.

• 3 weeks later...

1973 NHL All-Star jersey.

The dilemma is Bobby Orr or Phil Esposito? Orr is one of the game's top legends, but I do adore Esposito.

Never mind, I have the flu...

Get well bob

IMG_5981.JPG

Have anybody got a pic from panthers 02-03? Im looking for Olli Jokinen pics! This jersey has a meigray tag inside hem! It says "NHL Game-Worn Jersey 2002-2003 Season, A08060" It's funny because this jersey is brand new team issued :D

There is some evidence of removed tag in other team issued jerseys I have... I think they forgot to take it off!

Was jokinen assistant captain that year? Can I add a all star patch in this jersey? Is patches in ebay real deal? Did they use arched nameplates?

Thank you!

There are a lot of pictures from that season on Getty Images, which show Jokinen wearing the All-Star Game patch and the "A." Name is arched.

The patches on eBay from nhlfanattic and xahlgoalie look authentic to me. The others I saw were all repros.

Thanks for all for the info!

If anybody has authentic patch for sale please pm me.. otherwise I order next week from either seller mentioned above

Found another one on eBay.ca which looks pretty good and seems to be the best deal (don't know about the shipping to Europe, though).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-NHL-All-Star-Game-Jersey-Crest-Patch-Florida-2003-/110999708481?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19d8192341&_uhb=1#ht_597wt_922