Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Yes, just the star no wordmark. So it's either Karpovtsev or Kovalev. Now to figure out where to send it to get customized. The Rangers didn't use nameplates at this time did they?

Go Karpovtsev. Send it to Mike.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buying numbers for my '75-'77 Habs road replica (still need to strip it). Would you guys say the numbers on the original are white and navy or royal blue?

Also, it's rather annoying because the back numbers are full block but the sleeve numbers are plain block, but the #2 on the sleeves are plain block with the full block tail. :glare:

another thread got me thinking, I have a 94-97 Eastern Conf all star replica - size L or XL. not sure if the style changed from 94-97. Any suggestions for who to get on it? someone maybe not so obvious (messier, leetch, lemiuex, jagr, bourque, roy, brodeur, etc). thanks in advance.

another thread got me thinking, I have a 94-97 Eastern Conf all star replica - size L or XL. not sure if the style changed from 94-97. Any suggestions for who to get on it? someone maybe not so obvious (messier, leetch, lemiuex, jagr, bourque, roy, brodeur, etc). thanks in advance.

John LeClair

here is a good site with the rosters

http://www.hockey-reference.com/allstar/

I have a 94-97 Eastern Conf all star replica - size L or XL. not sure if the style changed from 94-97.

No style change; just remember that the 1994 needs a nameplate, and the 1996-7 don't. For the 1994 it's hard to find matching ultrafil...

2028091720105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2835994830105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

It's gonna be an '89 cup finals, but who adorns it?

MacInnis

Gilmour I have one of each already

Potentials:

Mullen

Fleury

Nieuwendyk

Peplinski - only 'cause he's my 3rd cousin, and as Mike so elequantly put it -

"It's pre-destined...the guy held the Cup in his friggin longjohns!!"

But I'm leaning towards Loob or McDonald

What I want to know is - who goes on there, and more importantly, why?

Aaaaand go!

Lanny Freaking McDonald. Seeing him hoist the cup was a great moment. Solid player, class act and super nice guy.

Theo Fluery would be my second choice. I love the heart and emotion he played with.

Just got a Rangers 1.0 with Dubinsky on it and I plan to strip it. Anyone interesting I should put on it?

I am thinking Zuccarello because I would like to have one to wear of his but I don't believe he ever wore a 1.0.

Any other ideas? Also, who should I send it to to get customized?

I almost picked that one up. I would keep it as is and put the patch on there that they wore when they played Anaheim in 2011.

Aaaaand go!

Hakan Loob.

One of the greatest sports names, ever.

Do it!

Man, impossible to go wrong with that one. I'd be torn between the always cool as hell Theo Fleury or the classy Nieuwendyk.

While it'd definitely be unique to have someone from their expansion draft picks on there, I personally try to keep it to players who wore the jersey on the ice.

While it'd definitely be unique to have someone from their expansion draft picks on there, I personally try to keep it to players who wore the jersey on the ice.

Yeah, but most of that team stuck around for several years, and the ones who didn't weren't exactly memorable.The only players off the roster I'd consider would be a #40 Karlis Skrastins (he later wore #3), possibly an Andrew Brunette or Darren Turcotte...Or a #98 draft jersey. They picked Legwand, but we can always play the "what if" game with a Nashville #98 Lecavalier jersey.

The Skrastins #40 is a really cool one. I actually just acquired his pre-season jersey when he wore #40 but some of the numbers were removed (not all). I am in the process of restoring it to add to my Preds collection. Their innaugural roster has a lot of good choices.

Cliff Ronning, Kimmo Timonen, Tomas Vokoun, Scott Walker, Legwand played 1 game and this year Chris Mason returns but he wore 30 in year 1 (wears 50 now).

It's gonna be an '89 cup finals, but who adorns it?

MacInnis

Gilmour I have one of each already

Potentials:

Mullen

Fleury

Nieuwendyk

Peplinski - only 'cause he's my 3rd cousin, and as Mike so elequantly put it -

"It's pre-destined...the guy held the Cup in his friggin longjohns!!"

Aaaaand go!

Lanny, his mustache is king. Otherwise send that to a good home, namely mine. :thumbsup: