Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep buying Starter Panthers jerseys because they go for peanuts on the bay. If I ever get around to it, I have a white that's going to be Dino and a red that's going to be Bure. I need to stop shopping because I keep seeing new jerseys to buy and I never end up getting anything customized because free money goes towards new jerseys instead.

Yup, those are the ones I have...thanks!

I got one of those too, I need one to use their awesome 5th anniversary patch on. Im thinking Tom Fitzgerald for mine.

Any thoughts on this guy? I was thinking either making it a Kovalchuk (07/08 w/ All Star and A) or a Kozlov (07/08 w/ All Star or 08/09 w/ A). Would both of these sets have been 1.0's? It appears that way from the photos I've found. Seeing as how it'll more than likely be the only Thrashers jersey I ever own, I'm looking to get somebody noteworthy that can be kind of associated with the franchise. Nothing obscure this time around.

IMG_1129.jpg

Also, would EPS be my best bet for having one of these customized? Any Thrashers fans on here know of any details I should make them aware of before sending it in?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

All 3 of Kovalchuk's GW blue sets for 2007/08 were 1.0's (except for a GI-only set 2 2.0). For 2007/08, Kozlov used a 1.0 for set 1, and 2.0's for sets 2 and 3, and for 2008/09 2.0's for all sets.

All 3 of Kovalchuk's GW blue sets for 2007/08 were 1.0's (except for a GI-only set 2 2.0). For 2007/08, Kozlov used a 1.0 for set 1, and 2.0's for sets 2 and 3, and for 2008-09 2.0's for all sets.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful

So looks like I would either go 07/08 Kozlov w/ All Star patch, or make it an 09/10 Kovalchuk w/ C. Do you know if that GI 2.0 had an All Star patch and an A?

I haven't seen a photo of the Kovalchuk GI; the population report only says that it has an "A." I assume it also has an ASG patch, since all the team jerseys seemed to have them throughout the year, but of course I can't be 100% certain of that.

If you want a Kovalchuk with "C," you could even make it a 2008/09. He had 2 different set 2 blue jerseys- one with an "A" and the other with a "C." If you go 2008/09, I'm pretty sure the kit would be layered, but if you go 2009/10, it would be kiss-cut.

Awesome. Thanks!

This has been the easiest jersey to find reference pics for. So just to double check, this 2008/09 would be layered?

What about Marian Hossa with the A?

There are tons of Kovi jerseys out there and Kozlov wasn't really the biggest name I think of when I think Thrashers.

Awesome. Thanks!

This has been the easiest jersey to find reference pics for. So just to double check, this 2008/09 would be layered?

There are many other Thrashers jerseys on the MeiGray site that illustrate this, but if you look at the number 4's on these Bogosian jerseys, you'll see it is layered for the 2008/09 and kiss-cut for the 2009/10:

2008/09:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=4069599&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4520&scId=4520

2009/10:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=4669298&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4520&scId=4520

Even on the 2008/09 Kovi, you can see the flash reflecting off the stitching on the top layer of the number 7 on the arm.

• 3 weeks later...

Bauer Binghamton Rangers jersey. Who to put on it? I was thinking Gernander but I already have a GW Rangers jersey of his. Pics would be especially helpful. I'm pretty certain they used the same exact font as the Rangers on these.46500741200-vi.jpg

I have a both a blue and a white Binghamton Rangers Bauer jerseys. I'd share my research but I'm almost certain it was on my external HD that just died. :(

Anyway, as far as I recall the fonts were the same and the didn't use nameplates. My plan for the two I have are to do #15 C. FERRARO and #17 P. FERRARO to commemorate the 95-96 season when they had 101 and 99 pts respectively to lead the team.

• 4 weeks later...

While I think it's okay to put a goalie on a regular-cut jersey, I do think it's strange to put a non-goalie on a goalie-cut jersey.

The exception would be a player who wore goalie-cut gamers, I know Marcel Hossa wore GC jerseys for the Rangers.

Isles 58 G navy wave w/ circle crest:

Flaherty #30

Salo #35

Luongo #40

Or do I go with a skater because those choices suck lol?

Reichel #21

Czerkawski #25

You will severely regret putting a non-goalie on a goalie cut jersey. Salo or Luongo are both excellent choices. Do it up!