Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

I just bought a pile of uncustomized Olympics authentic jerseys. Besides knowing where to get them customized, who should I get them customized with?

Slovakia - Leaning most heavily towards either Demitra with the A or Chara with the C but there are lots of options with Hossa and Halak in the mix, although the jersey is not a goalie cut.

Switzerland - Streit with the C or also Hiller, but again, not a goalie cut

Norway - Zuccarello Aasen probably but Thoresen is a possibility as well as Vikingstad because that is the greatest name in the history of sports.

Czech Republic - This one is interesting. It has an Olympics patch on it but I am considering stripping it to make it a Petr Nedved with A from the last world championships. His story is incredibly interesting and was great to see him finally suit up for his own country. Otherwise for Olympic players, I am thinking Plekanec, Jagr with the A, Havlat, Krejci... there are many options.

As well, I have a couple of other swift authentics that need customizing

Kazakhstan - came with a Dudarev kit and he wore the A but the only notable player on Kazakhstan would be Nik Antropov but he never wore the swift style that I have, only the old one they wore in the Olympics in 2005-06 so technically a jersey foul

Belarus - Grabovski or S. Kostitsyn are really the only choices. Maybe Ruslan Salei with the C?

China women's 2010 Olympics - No idea, just looking over the roster on IIHF.com for the China team and I could go with the captain or the top scorer for the team. More than likely just will leave it blank

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Czech Republic - This one is interesting. It has an Olympics patch on it but I am considering stripping it to make it a Petr Nedved with A from the last world championships. His story is incredibly interesting and was great to see him finally suit up for his own country. Otherwise for Olympic players, I am thinking Plekanec, Jagr with the A, Havlat, Krejci... there are many options.

This would be the only acceptable instance of a Jagr jersey, to commemorate the greatest moment in hockey history:

9hpdhz.jpg

I am very sorry for taking the Slovakia jersey. I have been hunting after one for two years now!

This would be the only acceptable instance of a Jagr jersey, to commemorate the greatest moment in hockey history:

9hpdhz.jpg

Agreed. Awesome hit in hockey history. I respect Jagr, but that was justice for the years of curly mullet he subjected us to.

I've got a few jerseys I need some help with.

1999-2000 Toronto Maple Leafs - Home Dark Blue (Leaning towards Stumpy or Sundin)

2001 North American All Stars

1990-1995 Philadelphia Flyers CCM Ultrafil - Home White (Hextall is one of my favourites)

2002-2007 Philadelphia Flyers Third Jersey (Leaning towards Recchi)

1997-1999 North American All Star Jersey

I am going to get them all done up as Jagr now just to spite you. Then I will badger you to buy my Jagr China jersey until you relent.

id go with weight

This, Weight would be the way Id go too.

I just bought a pile of uncustomized Olympics authentic jerseys. Besides knowing where to get them customized, who should I get them customized with?

Slovakia - Leaning most heavily towards either Demitra with the A or Chara with the C but there are lots of options with Hossa and Halak in the mix, although the jersey is not a goalie cut.

Switzerland - Streit with the C or also Hiller, but again, not a goalie cut

Norway - Zuccarello Aasen probably but Thoresen is a possibility as well as Vikingstad because that is the greatest name in the history of sports.

As well, I have a couple of other swift authentics that need customizing

Kazakhstan - came with a Dudarev kit and he wore the A but the only notable player on Kazakhstan would be Nik Antropov but he never wore the swift style that I have, only the old one they wore in the Olympics in 2005-06 so technically a jersey foul

Belarus - Grabovski or S. Kostitsyn are really the only choices. Maybe Ruslan Salei with the C?

China women's 2010 Olympics - No idea, just looking over the roster on IIHF.com for the China team and I could go with the captain or the top scorer for the team. More than likely just will leave it blank

Slovakia- Demitra, be a good commemorative jersey, especially with him coming an inch from tying the game.

Switzerland- If you want your moneys worth, Severin Blindenbacher, Yes the dramatic bolding is necessary. but IMO Hiller, or Luca Sbisa, not everyday someone plays in the world juniors and olympics in the same season.

Norway-MZA only if he wore the full name. If not, Vikingstad.

Czech- Having been at the game where Jagr got wrecked, the most noticeable czech on the ice was Plekanec, but personally, id go with Nedved for that story, it's a rarity and a gem.

Kazakhstan- I wouldnt go with Antropov making it a foul, and you already have the kit, just my thoughts.

Belarus- Id go with Salei (RIP) or Grabo.

Agreed. Awesome hit in hockey history. I respect Jagr, but that was justice for the years of curly mullet he subjected us to.

I've got a few jerseys I need some help with.

1999-2000 Toronto Maple Leafs - Home Dark Blue (Leaning towards Stumpy or Sundin)

2001 North American All Stars

1990-1995 Philadelphia Flyers CCM Ultrafil - Home White (Hextall is one of my favourites)

2002-2007 Philadelphia Flyers Third Jersey (Leaning towards Recchi)

1997-1999 North American All Star Jersey

Leafs- Id go Sundin, maybe CuJo or 20 games of Wendel Clark.

NA All Stars- C Lemieux?

90-95 Flyers- Hextall, good choice.

02-07- I support the recchi

99 All star- Since you're a kings fan, id probably go Robitaille or Blake.

I still think it sucks he only wore his full name on a Rangers jersey during camp.

x2_28b18a5.jpg

Did he wear a white one like that too?

I wish Patrice Bergeron had done something awesome like that with his double last name Bergeron-Cleary. That would have made for lovely collectors' fodder.

Also, any idea on the Bruins mid-70's no shoulder, no arm number black jersey? It seems like Bobby looks a little older in that shot, but it could be a few things.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/bobby-orr-of-the-boston-bruins-skates-on-the-ice-during-an-news-photo/147493123?suri=1

Yeah Mike is making me a Zuccarello kit right now. Debated long and hard about the full name on it but decided it was too obscure

Yeah Mike is making me a Zuccarello kit right now. Debated long and hard about the full name on it but decided it was too obscure

Mike would be more than willing to make the long name!

thanks...im about to send both(white and black) to Ruberti's

Just FYI, if you're doing a pre-2010 white Edge, Ruberti's is out of white Edge mesh nameplate material (I just called them today). They may give you a twill plate instead, so just a word of warning. They had the black Edge material (for the jersey you just posted above) a few months ago but I didn't ask them about availability as of now.

Just FYI, if you're doing a pre-2010 white Edge, Ruberti's is out of white Edge mesh nameplate material (I just called them today). They may give you a twill plate instead, so just a word of warning. They had the black Edge material (for the jersey you just posted above) a few months ago but I didn't ask them about availability as of now.

thanks for the heads up..i just talked to them today...they didn't mention that(probably because i didn't specify)...any suggestions? did they say if they were getting anymore? they are not going to start work on these until after the new year.

Well, they may very well still have black Edge material (you should ask), in which case you're fine with the black jersey. But for the white jersey, I'm in the same boat as you. I may just order the kit from Ruberti's and then send it and the jersey to EPS (they always have Edge material, it seems). I really don't want an airknit (or twill) nameplate on this 2.0.

Forgot to mention, the lady I talked to said they have to order the material in pretty large quantities, so they don't want to order a lot of it if it's going to take 3 years to use it up. No word on when they are getting more, I'm afraid.

Not who, rather what type of material... any '81-82 Habs game worn listing I come across doesn't state what material the nameplate is. I was just wondering if anyone here knows whether it was Ultrafil (like the jerseys) or twill?

Who should i put on this Koho Flyers? Im thinking maybe LeClair? I have a 2000 CCM i stripped too, i really would like a Brindamour but not sure if he wore either.

004.jpg