Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone (a Flyers Fan) on here recently stated this was a "grail." I know its not HIS jersey but it's only a nameplate away...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERSHEY-BEARS-Game-Worn-Hockey-Jersey-AHL-/150739051090?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2318bf6252

I know...wrong number...Sorry

I thought I recall a conversation with someone on here that this seller is a crook.

He will bid on his own stuff and rough up a retail jersey and claim it was a game worn.

Anybody recall this?

Anybody else have feedback on this seller?

I thought I recall a conversation with someone on here that this seller is a crook.

He will bid on his own stuff and rough up a retail jersey and claim it was a game worn.

Anybody recall this?

Anybody else have feedback on this seller?

Don't know if its the same seller but now that I think about it, Shouldn't it have tha customizers name stitched on the bottom left opposite the CCM? Was it "The Sharp Edge" or "Tendlers" or something like that?

Not saying It's not a Gamer cause I don't remember that much from when Hershey was a Flyers affiliate.

Are you thinking about jerseys4thewin? I've bought from g-ghost before and never had any issues.

Actually I recall why I know him.

He was trying to buy a game worn jersey out from under someone else on the board that I had made a deal with. :thumbsup:

Didn't happen but he seemed a little shady about it.

Nevermind, I have no experience with what he sells.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270913839042?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3292wt_1163

This has gone above my price range. I'd rather buy a blank Kings 90's CCM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270913839042?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3292wt_1163

This has gone above my price range. I'd rather buy a blank Kings 90's CCM.

Crazy, I remember buying a white version of this Sharks jersey for $40 bucks two years ago. I guess the teal is more popular.

Crazy, I remember buying a white version of this Sharks jersey for $40 bucks two years ago. I guess the teal is more popular.

I was able to get my teal in size 52 back in December for like 100 NWT.

Nope. CCM, CCM/KOHO, Reebok. The hard part is the physical evidence is locked away in storage at the xcel energy center.

It's probably not as small as you think. Nikes fit pretty big- I have a Wings 44 and it fits exactly like a CCM ultrafil 46. From our previous conversations it seems it would fit perfectly on you. You should ask the seller for measurements.

on ice no, but the Wild were one of the few teams Pro Player made jerseys for in retail that or they were going to use Pro Player and then dropped off. Happened to a few teams I think? Price is hell of a deal for that though.

It's probably not as small as you think. Nikes fit pretty big- I have a Wings 44 and it fits exactly like a CCM ultrafil 46. From our previous conversations it seems it would fit perfectly on you. You should ask the seller for measurements.

Thanks! I'll ask for measurements to see.

Thanks! I'll ask for measurements to see.

Just for your reference, mine is 24" wide with a back length of 32". If the Sharks is close to that, it should fit just fine.

The seller said the width is 22" and length is 32". It sounds a bit too narrow. My Kobe jersey is like 22" and it's very slim. I like my hockey jerseys to have a little more room.

Bummer. From the picture it sure doesn't look that narrow relative to the length. Oh, well.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

F U Reebok

Good while it lasted

I noticed this a little while ago....RCS isselling both indo and 2.0 right now

Yes I mailed him and very shady on the answers

<_<

size S with a fight strap?

:noway: