Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What jersey is that its not a game used Team Canada is it

i hope youre not being serious?

anyways this is the response i got when i said that the jersey is nothing but a replica with improper customization and is worth less than 50 bucks..

Dear canucks109610,

ok dumb **** , this jersey is worth 550$ easy, and i was offered 600$ on amazon, so sorry you did not buy this jersey for 6$ and making over 500 profit, jealous hahaha???

- ritchie_chad704

anyways this is the response i got when i said that the jersey is nothing but a replica with improper customization and is worth less than 50 bucks..

Dear canucks109610,

ok dumb **** , this jersey is worth 550$ easy, and i was offered 600$ on amazon, so sorry you did not buy this jersey for 6$ and making over 500 profit, jealous hahaha???

- ritchie_chad704

No I know it was a piece of Junk

Dear canucks109610,

- ritchie_chad704

he sure school'd u hahahaha

What the hell is Edmenton?

What the hell is Edmenton?

That's the beautiful place where people are on stage auctioning off their jerseys for $1,000-2,000 and they smoke stogies and laugh and sing karaoke.

LOL at that tool proclaiming its worth that much and can get $600 on amazon but is offering it on ebay for 450 (a s*** replica at that and ive heard people tell me theres no such thing as stupid people).

LOL at that tool proclaiming its worth that much and can get $600 on amazon but is offering it on ebay for 450 (a s*** replica at that and ive heard people tell me theres no such thing as stupid people).

Whoever told you that has never tried to drive around south Jersey haha.

LOL that same buffoon with the Canada jersey claims to have a Gretzky Oilers jersey worth 15,000....yeah ok, I'm guessing there should be a decimel between the 15 and two of the zero's.

Well he ended the Canada jersey (maybe he was getting laughed at too much and couldnt take it). I didnt see the Gretzky one.

Dear canucks109610,

well, guess what ur a ######. i just sold it for 450.00 haha b**** its in my back pocket jealous?

- ritchie_chad704

Yeah he replied to me with a s***ty attitude too. He's a 0 feedback n00b and based on how he talks, he's probably a child who thinks he's cool by telling people he has a Gretzky jersey "worth 15,000". It's probably fake.

Even for $100 I think it's a good price.

Colt's Neck, NJ? That's right down the road. That jersey is MINE!

And then...it burrrrrrrrrns.

Dude, you can cut it up for nameplates @ $20 a piece instead of burning it. You silly silly Rags fan.