Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I am good, as an FYI the dark were the raod jerseys back then. I just picked up the teal one.

My bad, I didn't realize that. I hadn't been to a game until the uniform switch when Friesen was the best player. I guess I am so used to teal being the home color.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you fellas get the info about the Hawks WC jerseys, I'd appreciate it if you could send it my way. I'd like to pick myself up a Kane.

FYI: They have the alternate jerseys which were worn the last two years (not this year). These jerseys have light laces on the front and the shoulder patches. The WC jerseys had black laces, no shoulder patches, and the WC patch.

I have an extra blank WC size 52 if interested, they are much harder to find. If interested in the alternate let me know what size, and I will ask.

See below differences.

Winter Classic

Jerseys167.jpg

Alternate

DSCN0354.jpg

My bad, I didn't realize that. I hadn't been to a game until the uniform switch when Friesen was the best player. I guess I am so used to teal being the home color.

Irbe is a solid choice, get an NHL 75th patch that was his rookie year.

See, now you just taught me something. I would have liked to have had a WC jersey if I were to get one, though it's not the biggest deal in the world. They're both really nice jerseys.

Got sniped on this one... I was on my way back from a hockey game.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270910057116?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

I realize Roenick didn't play in the 2001 All Star Game, but the Coyotes patch and the USA Flag patch are impossible to find. Figured it would be an easy strip job of the Colorado All Star Game patch, and put a Toronto one on.

Disappointed right now.

I've been in the market for both World and NAs, patience helped me nab a 52 World for $85 shipped just yesterday. Prices are being very...weird around this time. Wait until summer.

Save your money for an authentic.

I really only collect replicas. I only own one authentic (an LA Kings Roenick that I got for $65).

I really only collect replicas. I only own one authentic (an LA Kings Roenick that I got for $65).

A buddy of mine who got booted from here is the same as you, loves his replicas to death, has 300+ I believe. They definitely allow you to get more, and frankly the differences have become much worse recently. I would really advise against premiers in general, but pre-Edge replicas were usually at least really well made jerseys.

I'm the same way (minus the one authentic) - All my hockey jerseys are replicas, and I'd probably be afraid to wear an authentic (especially if I'm going to a game after class or something) but since I now own 5 authentic baseball jerseys, I'll never buy another replica. Same goes for football, I only have one authentic but I won't even consider wearing my replicas again.

Replica cup patch...

ah ha! it IS!

good catch on that one.

Irbe is a solid choice, get an NHL 75th patch that was his rookie year.

Call me crazy, but I would actually consider turning the teal early 90's Sharks jersey into a #14 Marleau rookie jersey.

What do you guys make of this?

My link

Is it an authentic or a fake?

I don't see how it could be legit. It's got a wordmark logo and a poorly-attached fight strap. Even if it were an Indo-edge, why would they sell a brand-new ($250 + customization + autograph value) product for $125 or best offer? Also, if it's supposed to be a 2011 jersey I don't think it should have the "Rbk" sleeve tag.

EDIT: Seller's got lots of these available, including some size 48's. No doubt now that they're fake.

Nevermind, Nike made the jerseys in that season.

Correct missed it by one year.

most of his listings are shady, I'll never bid on his stuff. Also, the Nike logo on that jersey looks pretty suspect.