Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Sure you guys are thinking of the same person on JC? The one I know is not jerseys4thewin on eBay, but has a kinda similar name on eBay.

No the JC member is different than Jerseyforthewin

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you fellas get the info about the Hawks WC jerseys, I'd appreciate it if you could send it my way. I'd like to pick myself up a Kane.

I had to give up my tickets because I have a playoff game that night so I will not be going.

Sorry, goalies never get a night off.

I had to give up my tickets because I have a playoff game that night so I will not be going.

Sorry, goalies never get a night off.

I am going to the game Sunday and will let everyone know what they have. Just to reiterate, these are the alternates from the last two seasons, which have the tomahawks on the shoulders, not the Winter Classic jerseys (which had no shoulder patches and had a special Winter Classic patch).

48's and less must die! :fight:

:mellow:

I'm 6-2 and wear a 56/58 and they still don't cover my fingertips!

The only thing a 48's for is making nameplates!!

LOL

:D

:mellow:

I'm 6-2 and wear a 56/58 and they still don't cover my fingertips!

The only thing a 48's for is making nameplates!!

LOL

:D

Or autographs as they fit nice into a frame or case

No 48s are our friends!!!!

I've picked up 2 Hawks authentics in the last month, a 52 Nike and a 48 CCM, both air knit. The 52 feels like a tent, the 48 fits perfectly.

Logo looks weird and the "A" is in wrong place. I'm quite sure it was a fake.

Jersey looks legit I think (from the crappy pics) but the A is way too big. The edge 1.0 ducks jersey have really small crests compared to the 2.0's so they look kinda weird to begin with

I am going to the game Sunday and will let everyone know what they have. Just to reiterate, these are the alternates from the last two seasons, which have the tomahawks on the shoulders, not the Winter Classic jerseys (which had no shoulder patches and had a special Winter Classic patch).

Just left the stadium store. Customized are $250, Kieth Seabrook and a couple others. Blank $180, Only have 56 in both.