Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really love that Blackhawks RBK alt, but I have no reason to buy one. Just a great look though. *thinks....*

Yeh, I really liked them and I think most other fans did also, but management for some reason did not and are probably going back to the boring black alternate next year. I would be all over it if I did not already have this bad boy, one of my favorite Hawks ever. I also have the WC with Bolland.

DSCN0357.jpg

If you live in Chicago and go to a game they are selling these in the stadium with names / #'s for a $100 off the original price.

I think they were asking this same ammount for a blank...

If you live in Chicago and go to a game they are selling these in the stadium with names / #'s for a $100 off the original price.

I think they were asking this same ammount for a blank...

What was the toatl cost with customization and for a blank?

Well im in NYC. So how much would that come out to, who do they have, what sizes do they have, and how is the customization?

Customization looked spot on to me, they had all sizes, who are you looking for?

I may be going soon and picking one up.

PM me and maybe I can pick you up one too...

Well im in NYC. So how much would that come out to, who do they have, what sizes do they have, and how is the customization?

I am actually going to be in Chicago this weekend and going to the Hawks v Blues game Sunday afternoon. If he gives you the info on price and what they have I am happy to pick one up for you if you want.

I previously started a topic asking about quality of customization at the United Center store and the one downtown and was told they used City Sports lettering, who does the on ice jerseys..

What was the toatl cost with customization and for a blank?

If my memory serves me the cost for a blank was the same as the 54 listed on E-bay ($180ish) and it was an additonal $50 for customization.

Not 100% sure on that but when I go I will check.

I have tixs for the St Louis game but may swap tix with a buddy so I can boo Detroit.

Yeah, I'd sorta like to confirm on pricing before I jump into anything, especially since it doesn't really fit my niche when it comes to collecting, but I'd probably do a 54/56 in a Kane or Toews, something like that. As long as the price isn't crazy, and the custom job is good, and sewn (they only heat press at MSG when you ask to customize on site), then I'd consider it.

Yeah, I'd sorta like to confirm on pricing before I jump into anything, especially since it doesn't really fit my niche when it comes to collecting, but I'd probably do a 54/56 in a Kane or Toews, something like that. As long as the price isn't crazy, and the custom job is good, and sewn (they only heat press at MSG when you ask to customize on site), then I'd consider it.

I will ask when I go Sunday and confirm where they customize (they do not do it on site). Going back in March for the Capitals game and can pick you up on then if you want.

Lots of stuff popped up last night, here you go.

Blackhawks alternate Reebok, size 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230746221832?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That was fast, somebody grabbed it already

Yeah, I noticed that too. Oh well, we'll see how things go with the team store. And if anything, at the end of the season they might be cheaper there since the team isn't keeping the style.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Oh well, we'll see how things go with the team store. And if anything, at the end of the season they might be cheaper there since the team isn't keeping the style.

They actually are not wearing the alternates this year. I think a place called Pro Jersey Sports has them on sale, but I think they are a little more, around $200. I will check the United Center Store and downtown store this weekend.

With a price like that I fully expected it to be that A**Hat from Bayonne NJ who marks up everything to stupid levels on ebay.

With a price like that I fully expected it to be that A**Hat from Bayonne NJ who marks up everything to stupid levels on ebay.

I hate people that over price jerseys like this. I always look for Center Ice LA Kings jerseys and you get these people that customize a regular ccm jersey with Gretzky on it and prices it for $400+. Just because you have Gretzky on the jersey that does not mean you're going to get $400+ for your jersey.

I hate people that over price jerseys like this. I always look for Center Ice LA Kings jerseys and you get these people that customize a regular ccm jersey with Gretzky on it and prices it for $400+. Just because you have Gretzky on the jersey that does not mean you're going to get $400+ for your jersey.

For sure, I paid up the nose for mine, but got a double tagged with authentic NHL 75th and Kings 25th Patches.

I saw that one, as well. It looks pretty beat and he says it has some puck marks on it from playing "pond hockey" in it. I'm not sure if I wanna make this one my new strip project, but if the price is right, why not.

I saw that one, as well. It looks pretty beat and he says it has some puck marks on it from playing "pond hockey" in it. I'm not sure if I wanna make this one my new strip project, but if the price is right, why not.

I will not bid against you for either one. I have wanted the road CCM since I was a kid. I just picked up a size 52 new with tags from PhilTheThrill a couple weeks ago. Putting an authentic NHL 75th patch I have on it, and getting it customized with Wilson, #24, "C".

When you fellas get the info about the Hawks WC jerseys, I'd appreciate it if you could send it my way. I'd like to pick myself up a Kane.

I will not bid against you for either one. I have wanted the road CCM since I was a kid. I just picked up a size 52 new with tags from PhilTheThrill a couple weeks ago. Putting an authentic NHL 75th patch I have on it, and getting it customized with Wilson, #24, "C".

You can go for the road one. I'm only interested in the home blank right now. Thanks for being considerate, though!

You can go for the road one. I'm only interested in the home blank right now. Thanks for being considerate, though!

I am good, as an FYI the dark were the raod jerseys back then. I just picked up the teal one.