Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I hate that guy. I've had multiple conversations with him and he's an extremely lazy seller. He thinks his jerseys sell themselves.

:blink:

What's with his auctions having no pix?

Even the 1st one is free!

<_<

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

What's with his auctions having no pix?

Even the 1st one is free!

<_<

Some crap like "I don't have a digital camera" - But he has money for all these jerseys? The cheapest digital camera is like 50 bucks these days, and every cell phone has one now. How hard is it to snap a couple crappy pics with your phone just so you have SOMETHING? He's just lazy.

My parents live in Akron...I need to pay this guy a "visit" next time I'm in town...

Some crap like "I don't have a digital camera" - But he has money for all these jerseys? The cheapest digital camera is like 50 bucks these days, and every cell phone has one now. How hard is it to snap a couple crappy pics with your phone just so you have SOMETHING? He's just lazy.

I bet his jerseys show up smelling like smoke, covered in dog hair, and covered in cheeto finger prints. :o

If someone is looking for a white Hawks ultrafil here's a bit of a project... wrong number font and no nameplate/name. The jersey looks good but I can't vouch for the 75th patch...

"Chelios" Hawks Ultrafil

Ya that ones mine, remember when i picked up? I ran out of funds to complete it. If anyone is interested PM me and we can talk.

Kinda like this...is the price on this too steep ? might have to sell somethin for it,lol.

Sedin

Too much. You could probably find a blank and customize it and it would cost you less than that.

Looks like shady bidding to me on this Michigan Big Chill jersey. This is way too much with this amount of time left. I got my XL for $75 BIN.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=260940165876

Looks like shady bidding to me on this Michigan Big Chill jersey. This is way too much with this amount of time left. I got my XL for $75 BIN.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=260940165876

The only shadiness I see is the one-feedback bidder who incrementally bid it up from $60-87, however there's 3 seemingly legit bidders who have taken it higher and that one-feedback bidder seemed to give up. I think it's more the case of 2 or 3 people that really just want that jersey.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c235ccaef

For what retail authentics that are newer than this one sell for i say this is pretty good...

Lots of vintage no-name gamers going cheap these days -

86-88 Islanders

85-87 Red Wings

91-92 Whalers

83-84 Flames