Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another jerseys4thewin conquest.....Hawks fans, where were you.....

My link

Ultrafil or AirKnit?

Looks to be ultrafil

Great deal then even with any imperfections.

Here it is. The listing ended twice now. If you are interested you should contact the seller. He may also relist it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reggie-The-Rifle-Leach-Autographed-jersey-package-/320833484288?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab32a7600

It's a sweet jersey as well with the cup patch. Good find!

I talked to the owner and got a sneak peek of these jerseys before they had the Rifle in for an autograph special. They only had one size made, and had the actual gameworn jersey sent out for proper measuring and replication by Pedersons, hence the lack of other sizes, this thing is measured and created off an actual jersey. Remember when Mitchell and Ness cared that much about accuracy? I don't know if they ever did, look for some really good remakes coming from these guys and their partnership with Pedersons.

I talked to the owner and got a sneak peek of these jerseys before they had the Rifle in for an autograph special. They only had one size made, and had the actual gameworn jersey sent out for proper measuring and replication by Pedersons, hence the lack of other sizes, this thing is measured and created off an actual jersey. Remember when Mitchell and Ness cared that much about accuracy? I don't know if they ever did, look for some really good remakes coming from these guys and their partnership with Pedersons.

Wow, Interesting! See that, Puckboy came through on this one. I never saw that and I have all the old B/W autographed photos of the cup winners wearing that patch on the jersey. I might have to contact the seller as well.

WTF?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2000-Authentic-World-All-Star-Jersey-Goalie-/130634414298?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6a6af8da#ht_500wt_716

Is it a soccer jersey or a hockey jersey??? What's with the collar? Were these ever worn in an actual game?

I think the NHL logo on the jersey would make it a hockey jersey :lol:

WTF?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2000-Authentic-World-All-Star-Jersey-Goalie-/130634414298?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6a6af8da#ht_500wt_716

Is it a soccer jersey or a hockey jersey??? What's with the collar? Were these ever worn in an actual game?

A lot of older European jerseys had collars as well, lots in Finland and Sweden.

According to the description, it's "1000% authentic," hence the 1000% price inflation.

Did they put the "2000" patch on the All Star jerseys?

I hate that guy. I've had multiple conversations with him and he's an extremely lazy seller. He thinks his jerseys sell themselves.