Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Haha, that about sums it up. I try to be as civil as possible, but if you're gonna attack me (especially for "not having enough jerseys") I'm going to respond in kind.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My settings>Profile>Managed Ignored Users>Add a new user to your list>Save Changes>Stop whining

Right on, stop bitching and change your settings already!

Don't like what he says then just ignore it....simple

LOL

Says the child who I haven't spoken to since the first day of fall classes. The eastern European girls have caused me to grow up.

Says the child who I haven't spoken to since the first day of fall classes. The eastern European girls have caused me to grow up.

Wah wah wah, your feelings are hurt cause I don't want to be your friend anymore so you keep mentioning it. Fact is, you're one of the biggest tools on this board, and after you show that by calling somebody else a retard, you play the victim when somebody calls you out on your comment. I'd ban you too if I could.

Wah wah wah, your feelings are hurt cause I don't want to be your friend anymore so you keep mentioning it. Fact is, you're one of the biggest tools on this board, and after you show that by calling somebody else a retard, you play the victim when somebody calls you out on your comment. I'd ban you too if I could.

Nah, my feelings are just fine. I don't need a child who cries because I wouldn't ditch class to bring him a camera for a concert, because a concert is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important. I have better friends, and if you want to talk s***, you know where I live.

Nah, my feelings are just fine. I don't need a child who cries because I wouldn't ditch class to bring him a camera for a concert, because a concert is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important. I have better friends, and if you want to talk s***, you know where I live.

lol yeah, cause I'm not your friend over a camera. I'm not your friend because, like I said, you're a tool. You're a terrible human being. There's really nothing more to be said here.

lol yeah, cause I'm not your friend over a camera. I'm not your friend because, like I said, you're a tool. You're a terrible human being. There's really nothing more to be said here.

What does that make you? There's something to be said about someone who bails on his friends as frequently as you. I'll remember that next time I see you on the street. Remember a******, I know where you live, both in the city AND in Great Neck.

Right on, stop bitching and change your settings already!

Don't like what he says then just ignore it....simple

If you don't fix the pictures in your signature, I am going to start ignoring you. :lol:

Deciding to not be friends with somebody anymore isn't bailing on a friend. It's not being friends with them. Get over it. And keep threatening me, I'll report you if I have to.

should delete it anyways, personal issues can be settled via PM or considering how these two are what i presume to be in the same school together, just talk it out there. airing out your friendship drama crap here screams crys for attention like two girls in a yelling match in a highschool hallway.

heres to getting back on track

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Minnesota-North-Stars-Hockey-Jersey-Pedersons-1980s-Excellent-Rare-/280810165360?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4161971470

Nah, thank god we're not in the same school. Anyway, that North Stars jersey is pretty sweet. Could be a steal.

If you don't fix the pictures in your signature, I am going to start ignoring you. :lol:

Hey, I didn't say I wasn't lazy.....

In my experience, no jersey is cheap... :( Granted, I'm a college student and the choice between a $200 jersey or a week's worth of food is a very real dilemma...I choose the jersey! B)

That's what I call a jersey foul!

STRIP THAT!!

..The black one went for $250 earlier in a buy-it-now auction I missed out on :(

Some retailer in Philadelphia had a Reggy Leech signed replica authentic jersey up for bid on Ebay yesterday. I can't find the auction now.

Reggie Leach

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-NHL-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-JERSEY-10-1960S-/280812704719?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4161bdd3cf#ht_1702wt_1185

Someone on here got this I'm sure, can't fathom how much it would have went for at auction... :blink:

Some retailer in Philadelphia had a Reggy Leech signed replica authentic jersey up for bid on Ebay yesterday. I can't find the auction now.

Here it is. The listing ended twice now. If you are interested you should contact the seller. He may also relist it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reggie-The-Rifle-Leach-Autographed-jersey-package-/320833484288?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab32a7600

It's a sweet jersey as well with the cup patch. Good find!