Ebay 2.0

JeffB

This fake has a center ice tag. Looks like it fooled some bidders. This is F(&^*** wack

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110808874626

Most definitely a fake. Don't think that jersey was ever made in a size 50 either. :lol: And those Nords jerseys are a common authentic fake. So no real surprise here when you think about it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seller of this Nike Wings jersey has listed it as a replica. But it's a size 48 and it has a Center Ice tag, a fight strap, NHL shield and double elbows, so I'm pretty sure it's not a replica. I would think it's an authentic, or could it be one of those "replithentics?" (I've never seen the latter before)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-NHL-Fedorov-Red-Wings-Replica-Jersey-48L-Tampa-Bay-Jersey-CMM-XL-/260940480482?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc143bfe2

The seller of this Nike Wings jersey has listed it as a replica. But it's a size 48 and it has a Center Ice tag, a fight strap, NHL shield and double elbows, so I'm pretty sure it's not a replica. I would think it's an authentic, or could it be one of those "replithentics?" (I've never seen the latter before)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-NHL-Fedorov-Red-Wings-Replica-Jersey-48L-Tampa-Bay-Jersey-CMM-XL-/260940480482?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc143bfe2

It's an authentic.

Just couldn't resist...

Great deal actually, expensive shipping to Germany and a very bad exchange rate for me to buy jerseys. Perfect for re-sale and I have a Renberg lettering kit for that Lightning jersey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steve-Yzermans-Personal-Original-Hockey-Jersey-/160721917048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256bc5d478

"This is Steve Yzerman's original one of a kind number 19 Candian League jersery. The story is that Yzerman threw this jersey into the audience during the National League championship game against the Colorado Avalanch team in 1997. As the story goes he was so pissed off that his team lost the game he took of his jersey and angrily chuncked it into the crowd. My husband caught it and kept it since that day! It is in EXCELLENT CONDIDTION even tho it has NEVER BEEN WASHED!!!!"

... Wow

i see that seller came down from 1,000 to 300 for that fake. It's still overpriced by 300%.

You know, it's okay to poke some fun at fellow members here but this comment is uncalled for.

Very true BUT

it is PUCKBOY

You know, it's okay to poke some fun at fellow members here but this comment is uncalled for.

Probably, but the guy is annoying as hell and should know the jersey is fake. Why even post it? I'm honestly just tired of the guy.

Probably, but the guy is annoying as hell and should know the jersey is fake. Why even post it? I'm honestly just tired of the guy.

Then again, that could be said about you, someone who owns about 10 jerseys but has over 1300 posts in one year.

Then again, that could be said about you, someone who owns about 10 jerseys but has over 1300 posts in one year.

Dropkick has gotten much better. He is still a aggressive, but he knows things about current jerseys. The number of jerseys a person owns should not make you treat someone different. Thats not cool.

What does the number of jerseys I own have to do with anything? What, because I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in the hobby or a closet full of gamers I shouldn't be allowed to post? I contribute to the forum, and I enjoy talking about and learning about jerseys, and more importantly helping new members. I don't spam and post garbage like puckboy.

The number of jerseys I own has nothing to do with how many posts I make.

Edit: I see the NYIJM beat me to it. Thanks dude!

Yes because that is relevant. I have even less than Dropkick does, why? Not because I dont want them. But because I have other priorities in life that are much more important than jerseys.

Dropkick has mentioned on here that he is in college, which obviously is miles more important than buying jerseys.

A person's collection has absolutely nothing to do with their involvement on a public forum

No problem Dropkick.

I was talking to two different people (one on here and another at Isles games/on my Isles Message board) and they both told me everybody has to start somewhere. Both people I talked to started out collecting replicas, then authentics, then GU. The only thing that should be relevant is one's admiration for jerseys, not what they have or how much its worth. Id love to have more authentics/GU, but I cannot afford them. Granted I am very fortunate that I dont have any expenses so I can purchase jerseys (and have made the jump to authentics, but will still buy replicas if it is a good price) whenever I get the money for them. Not everybody can dispose money on jerseys, but that doesnt mean they love them any less than someone who has a whole closet full.

Dropkick has mentioned on here that he is in college, which obviously is miles more important than buying jerseys.

This. Books and transportation (soon to be gas at almost 4 bucks a gallon) are much more important than buying jerseys. Having money to go to games so I can actually wear those jerseys is also more important than buying more jerseys. If I have any extra money and I can get a jersey cheap enough, I'll buy it (which I just did, not hockey though) but if I don't have that money, I can't spend what isn't there.

I'm not going to let some dude who in 5 years is barely active discourage me from posting because he has thousands of dollars worth of jerseys and I don't. As soon as someone gives me thousands of dollars and tells me "you can only spend this on jerseys", I'll start buying thousands of dollars worth of jerseys.