Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Could that be team issused? The PP neck tag is missing.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what that's all about. Pro Player was like Nike and Starter because they had the manufacturer tags inside all game jerseys.

The guy changed the price, now it's $900 starting bid.

Wow. Goes from a significant drop off to a significant mark up

Somebody probably told him what he has.

A GI jersey?

You can get the following for $495-595

Green

Boyle

Briere

Burns

Eriksson

Weber

Yandle

Why would anyone pay $900 for a Staal GI and a jersey that he didnt even wear?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260934295417&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1413

LOL at that idiot trying to tell me he got his obviously fake jerseys on "overstock from MSG".....do people really think everyone is that stupid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260934295417&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1413

LOL at that idiot trying to tell me he got his obviously fake jerseys on "overstock from MSG".....do people really think everyone is that stupid?

well not everyone but 3 people are.

I'm sure most of you were watching these, but in case you missed 'em -

91 Hawks for $305

'93-95 Nolan Nords for $330

'91-95 Nords for $256

'93-95 Malakhov Strip Job cheap

Active auctions -

KOHO Avs 48

RBK Koivu 56

'85-89 Gold Canucks Replica

Liberty 1

Liberty 2

Liberty 3

Gretz LIberty

Not quite sure what's the deal here - Pooh Bear 52?

It looks like it has double elbows, and although the pics are poor, the strap looks good, but the NHL logo is from a replica...insight, anyone?

Oilers 3rd 56

'94-95 Home Linden Canucks 48

Team Canada NWT 52

Not quite sure what's the deal here - Pooh Bear 52?

It looks like it has double elbows, and although the pics are poor, the strap looks good, but the NHL logo is from a replica...insight, anyone?

The hem of the Pooh Bear should be black, shouldn't it? The photo of the replica puck logo on a white background looks like it's not even from the same jersey.

where does it say overstock from MSG ?

He's referring to this part of the auction:

"Anyhow, jersey was obtained from the store at Madison Square Garden. Very limited supply on this."

He's referring to this part of the auction:

"Anyhow, jersey was obtained from the store at Madison Square Garden. Very limited supply on this."

Yes, and I sent the guy a message telling him that's beyond false and that there's no way he got it from MSG, because it's fake. He replied "I got it on overstock blah blah blah".

Yes, and I sent the guy a message telling him that's beyond false and that there's no way he got it from MSG, because it's fake. He replied "I got it on overstock blah blah blah".

But he said it's got a fight strap and fakes don't have the straps. :lol:

You will like this one "A game issued Gretzky" lmao.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NY-Rangers-Gretzky-Team-Issued-jersey-Authentic-Set-2-98-99-/270892523468?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f1273dfcc