Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I put fight straps on all my shirts. You never know when you gotta throw down. Midstate Office Supply is no place to work if you're a punk.

"Dude, did you take my Sunny D outta the break room fridge? You wanna go!? You wanna go!? Let's do this!"

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put fight straps on all my shirts. You never know when you gotta throw down. Midstate Office Supply is no place to work if you're a punk.

I sewed fight straps to my collection of Ed Hardy shirts.

Yeah I've called him out on it and he was just like "whatever mr. hockey, no one cares except you"

Obviously a lot of people care or we wouldn't be making fun of him here. I report each and every one of his listings for fraud.

I sewed fight straps to my collection of Ed Hardy shirts.

At least I'm not alone....those fight straps in my tapout shirts came in handy last UFC PPV....

There's no situation possible where a Simpsons reference does not fit.

Sometimes, my generosity is too much. I noticed a Ryan Callahan rookie 3rd jersey for sale today over on gameworn.net and, being the good friend that I am, I brought it to the attention of my buddy who, in turn, snatched it up. ARGH!!!!

Cheap Nords... 48 dangit'

You suck right now

Size 48 GW Rookie Alfy? I have a feeling someone got straight screwed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250969959764?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D250969959764%26_sacat%3D0%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

You suck right now

It's your fault for being so small... If you eat more you won't be able to fit in a 48

Short people do have a reason to live.. getting jerseys for cheap

And... you save money on all the gum you find under tables... :lol:

I'm a little envious of you 48'ers as everybody seems to be after everything I want.

I hope you get it, sorry for blowing the whistle to soon.

I just want to feel like I am contributing... :doh:

This might interest some Rangers fans.

Quite a significant drop off from what Meigray was charging for these, if I remember correctly.

My link