Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I paid 595.00 for the Nash and after regret not because if the funds but the jersey itself . So maybe to get this for 350.00 would be a steal

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Roenick Blackhawks for just under $200 buy it now.

Size 52, looks like ultrafil

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140681743209?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Size 48, has the Stanley Cup Centennial Patch, but looks like air knit to me, which would be wrong (should be ultrafil). Somebody let me know if I have lying eyes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140681744247?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Red Roenick Blackhawks for just under $200 buy it now.

Size 52, looks like ultrafil

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Size 48, has the Stanley Cup Centennial Patch, but looks like air knit to me, which would be wrong (should be ultrafil). Somebody let me know if I have lying eyes.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Dude's in Winnipeg, but his auctions aren't open to Canadian bidders :blink:

I just tried to buy the '93, but couldn't...I messaged him about it. Hopefully it's still there when he gets my message...

great pick ups You get your hand on one of those Chris? if you bought the 52 i can give you some pics f my gamer to compare the font but it looks pretty solid without checking

Dude's in Winnipeg, but his auctions aren't open to Canadian bidders :blink:

I just tried to buy the '93, but couldn't...I message him about it. Hopefully it's still there when he gets my message...

They both sold, do you think the 48 was air knit? I zoomed in on my i-phone ebay app and it looked like it to me. They did not wear air knit until the second half of 93-94.

Ummm, I wouldn't mind seeing pics of your gamer, G, 'cause from what I see, the font on the 52 is off.

I got a buddy of mine to pick up the 48 for me, thanks very much for the link.

I suspect both are ultrafil, but I'll confirm with mine once it gets here.

1326570939[/url]' post='80057']

Ummm, I wouldn't mind seeing pics of your gamer, G, 'cause from what I see, the font on the 52 is off.

Yep - pretty sure the 7 is wrong, but great pickp nonetheless !!

Happy to help, I already have 7 Hawks ultrafils including a white Roenick 92 Stanley Cup Finals and TBTC Barber Pole, or I would have been all over those. I think the 7 on the 48 is correct and the 52 is wrong. On the 48 the E is wrong. The middle prong is too short which is a common issue, should look like this.

DSCN0636.jpg

I thought Callys rookie year was 6100 jerseys...

Your right 6100's were worn in his rookie campaign...I didnt realize it was an 07-08 at first glance. Just saw the 43.

probably preseason or something. run the tag #.

Don't know how. I just checked Meigray's site but I have no idea how to check the tag number.

1326577443[/url]' post='80062']

On the 48 the E is wrong. The middle prong is too short which is a common issue, should look like this.

I've found pictures of gamers from the late 80's and early 90's with the middle "prong" of different lengths. Some longer like on your Roenick (sweet jersey, BTW) and some short like on that 48. I don't think they were consistent, even in the same season.