Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup

There have been a ton of new people on this forum that might not know and I don't want anyone on here bidding on it

Did he used to be a member and hose people over and then leave?

No, he actually wasn't a member here, and joined recently, so he's on here now.

His jerseys always sell for stupid prices. The only time I get a good deal from him is when I buy 2-3 jerseys at one time.

Jerseys4thewin is known for shill bidding almost all of his listings. He buys jerseys for really cheap from sellers who don't know any better. He has been known to cancel bids if the jersey doesn't sell for enough. He also tried to scam a member on jerseycentral who sent him a jersey. He said that he never received the jersey and filed a case with eBay, but the jerseycentral member won the case.

Jerseys4thewin is known for shill bidding almost all of his listings. He buys jerseys for really cheap from sellers who don't know any better. He has been known to cancel bids if the jersey doesn't sell for enough. He also tried to scam a member on jerseycentral who sent him a jersey. He said that he never received the jersey and filed a case with eBay, but the jerseycentral member won the case.

If he is a member here does any one no his call name

Whats his name on here?

Since he is a scammer and eBay policy rule breaker, can we just share his name out in public?

Sure we can as I know a person on JC bought a lot of stuff at reasonable prices and then listed them on Ebay

so if someone know his call name or if himself wants to come from under the rock he lives that would be fine as well

He is actually a nice guy when you talk to him, but I honestly do not understand the point in calling out someone's name. No point in shaming someone or trying to hurt their business...its not like he is actively advertising on here to scam us.

Sure you guys are thinking of the same person on JC? The one I know is not jerseys4thewin on eBay, but has a kinda similar name on eBay.

He is actually a nice guy when you talk to him, but I honestly do not understand the point in calling out someone's name. No point in shaming someone or trying to hurt their business...its not like he is actively advertising on here to scam us.

Yeah, but it would be good to know who he is on here so we know never to buy anything from him (or sell, for those of us who sell) - I know if I had something worth selling, I'd hate to see that jackwagon flip it on eBay for triple because he shill bids.

Sure you guys are thinking of the same person on JC? The one I know is not jerseys4thewin on eBay, but has a kinda similar name on eBay.

Very possible. I am terrible with names.

Yeah, but it would be good to know who he is on here so we know never to buy anything from him (or sell, for those of us who sell) - I know if I had something worth selling, I'd hate to see that jackwagon flip it on eBay for triple because he shill bids.

Seriously. I wouldn't care if he saved your dog from a burning building. He is a proven scammer and shill bidding is illegal. He's out there to screw the jersey collecting community.

I don't think there's any harm in calling out a member who purchases solely to flip with shill bidding. We'd like to be protected; what if he tries to buy a jersey from us here and pulls the same crap? Remember, it's not public defamation if it's true ;)