Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Can someone confirm this is the correct material he says it is. Listing states he 'thinks its pro player'

Looks similar to the nameplate material packages that used to come with retail Starter replicas, which may have also been the same for ProPlayer (since they bought the Starter contract before going bankrupt).

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Starter mesh authentic whose blank nameplate came in a bag just like the ones in the auction, so I think it's very possible they could have been the same for ProPlayer, as Akteon mentioned earlier. The photos are kind of blurry, but you can see the texture of the material in the white nameplates, which as far as I can tell appears to look similar to the material used in ProPlayers. It's definitely not the airknit used by CCM/Koho or Nike.

I have a Starter mesh authentic whose blank nameplate came in a bag just like the ones in the auction, so I think it's very possible they could have been the same for ProPlayer, as Akteon mentioned earlier. The photos are kind of blurry, but you can see the texture of the material in the white nameplates, which as far as I can tell appears to look similar to the material used in ProPlayers. It's definitely not the airknit used by CCM/Koho or Nike.

I have a St. Louis Blues Starter 97/99 that still has the nameplate attached to the jersey and it looks exactly as what that guy is selling.

Talk about mixed priorities, huh?

Never mind, just did some digging and Semin didn't actually play in that game. By that I mean he didn't dress.

Never mind, just did some digging and Semin didn't actually play in that game. By that I mean he didn't dress.

Very good to know, at first I thought that was a steal and a half.

Very good to know, at first I thought that was a steal and a half.

I'd watch out for that seller. He messaged me about my early 90's caps jersey I had listed and then flipped the script and backed out. I just got a bad vibe about him and his stories.

:o

fit for a midget!!

:P

Yes and very marked up with dirt on the arms and sleevs would be good for name plates if it was cheaper

:glare:

he's SUCH a di*k in person!

:blush:

I have a question that fits into this topic.

I recently bought this jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260960995742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1198

In shipping terms, it says the seller will ship the jersey 1 day after receiving payment. I paid for the item on Tuesday, and the seller still hasn't shipped it. Even though it has been 4 days since the payment was made. Should I start asking for my money back already?