Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Ebay generally gives the sellers a certain amount of time to ship things ect. A lot of sellers also don't mark things as shipped on ebay if they do the shipping outside of the ebay protocol so that could also be the hold up in it showing shipped. I would start by emailing the seller and just asking nicely for the tracking information ect and if it hasn't shipped try to find out why. Sometimes things do come up in life and all of a sudden ebay shipments drop down the priority list...I can tell you from experience on that one.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question that fits into this topic.

I recently bought this jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260960995742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1198

In shipping terms, it says the seller will ship the jersey 1 day after receiving payment. I paid for the item on Tuesday, and the seller still hasn't shipped it. Even though it has been 4 days since the payment was made. Should I start asking for my money back already?

No, give it some time.....reminds me about my experience with a forum member here who is also an eBay member that filed a claim three days after the auction ended (and I had already shipped the jersey)....relax.....life can get in the way sometimes......I am sure you'll get your jersey, and if he doesn't respond, well eBay/Paypal resolution center can help you there.....

:thumbsup:

I have a question that fits into this topic.

I recently bought this jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260960995742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1198

In shipping terms, it says the seller will ship the jersey 1 day after receiving payment. I paid for the item on Tuesday, and the seller still hasn't shipped it. Even though it has been 4 days since the payment was made. Should I start asking for my money back already?

:rolleyes:

no..your math is wrong..you paid on tuesday and today's friday (3 days, not 4)..also it say shipping in 1-2 days..depending on what time you paid the seller may have been @ work and couldn't get it out that day or maybe even the next.. if you don't get an email giving you a tracking # today, i'd send them a NICE message asking if they have a tracking #.. IF they haven't sent it remember DOO-DOO OCCURS!... maybe something came up and they couldn't get it out till today..relax. B)

If anyone is looking for Size 52+ Steve Yzerman jerseys here you go this is your chance.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dunwell52m.html?hash=item2c637eacb9&item=190647807161&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Nice! I hope 46 is not small on you.

I can fit a M CCM 550 replica. I should be good, right? M in premier and 50 in Edge.

Yeah you should fit in it but even if you don't it's a nice jersey to have.

Except that Matt Duchene was 6 years old when that style was worn.

Nice! I hope 46 is not small on you.

I can guarantee it won't be small on you. :)

That would actually be a Mike "mr hockey hair" Ricci jersey since he wore #9 that season for the Avs

He is just using keywords.....more likely to search for Duchene than Ricci

Yeah, definitely. All I need now is that Kings Gretzky jersey.

If you do get one make sure it's an UDA and be prepared to spend over $600. I've seen so many on eBay but all of them are not customized correctly. One sold yesterday for $300 but the idiot wore the jersey to hockey games.

I'm actually just looking for one to wear under $200. I've been looking for a blank to customize for over a month, but no luck so far.

:rolleyes:

no..your math is wrong..you paid on tuesday and today's friday (3 days, not 4)..also it say shipping in 1-2 days..depending on what time you paid the seller may have been @ work and couldn't get it out that day or maybe even the next.. if you don't get an email giving you a tracking # today, i'd send them a NICE message asking if they have a tracking #.. IF they haven't sent it remember DOO-DOO OCCURS!... maybe something came up and they couldn't get it out till today..relax. B)

I finally got a reply from the seller, he said that he will ship the jersey on Monday. He's been busy with work, so that has caused the delay. Nothing to worry about after all.

I finally got a reply from the seller, he said that he will ship the jersey on Monday. He's been busy with work, so that has caused the delay. Nothing to worry about after all.

Sue him.

What are the feelings on this issue guys? I mean, I have given a better deal to a 'collector ' only to see my Jersey resold on ebay immediately after the buyer receiving it. I was more than a little annoyed.

My opinion is if you bought it from another collect then you should sell it for what you paid to other collectors, but if there is no interest and you want to list on ebay then its fair game to set your own price. Also if you get a steal from ebay it's up to you to set your own price in either market, but courtesy would be to pass the deal onto the fellow collector.

But I do agree if you know the buyer is just looking to flip your jersey then it's up to your discression if you want to sell to them or not

Recent activity recap -

Blank Devils for $232

but a properly Customized Brodeur for only $96?!

I was busy stripping a jersey when that steal went down...shoulda set an alarm or something :(

Hawks AK for $225

Nords for $365

Caps for $365

North Stars for $450 - whoa!

Flames Fleury for $192 - a little off, but still a good find

'89 AS for $187 - high for a size 44

Whalers for $387 seeing stuff like this is always a little disturbing when you can buy an Older style gamer for $255

Cujo Oilers for $103

Blues for $91

93 Hawks for $150

'96 Avalanche for only $56 - steal for sure!

Lemieux SCF for $650 - this is just ridiculous, especially considering the customization is off, and the SCF patch is brutal

'82-83 caps gamer for $499 - I'd say that's a pretty great price considering retail 90s stuff is always selling for $300+

and some great deals on a few strip jobs -

Flames for $108

Home habs for $67

Road Habs for $80

Hopefully some of you mugs were able to snag some of these.

has potential to be his final nhl game jersey... I'll let you know when I get it :D