Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I was watching some of those myself. Good deal on those Fleury's, too small for me, so I stayed away. Whoever got the white one with the auto got a great deal. I got one from the same guy in a 52 and it's legit, needed work on the customization, but it was a easy strip. Now it's on its way to become a Vernon. I can't believe how high Those Nords, North Stars, Caps , and Whalers jerseys went for. Same goes for the Lemieux. I'm always amazed at how high that style of Pens goes for, bad customizing or not. There is a Barasso up right now that started low, but within hours was already up to $150. The dude selling the Cujo re-listed it, it didn't sell for $99 before, guy had a mid 90's Flames Gary Roberts that I fell asleep at the wheel on. I was looking at those Habs jerseys too, but the guy said he wore them to play some games in so I backed off on those and the Flames jerseys he had.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent activity recap -

Blank Devils for $232

but a properly Customized Brodeur for only $96?!

I was busy stripping a jersey when that steal went down...shoulda set an alarm or something :(

Hawks AK for $225

Nords for $365

Caps for $365

North Stars for $450 - whoa!

Flames Fleury for $192 - a little off, but still a good find

'89 AS for $187 - high for a size 44

Whalers for $387 seeing stuff like this is always a little disturbing when you can buy an Older style gamer for $255

Cujo Oilers for $103

Blues for $91

93 Hawks for $150

'96 Avalanche for only $56 - steal for sure!

Lemieux SCF for $650 - this is just ridiculous, especially considering the customization is off, and the SCF patch is brutal

'82-83 caps gamer for $499 - I'd say that's a pretty great price considering retail 90s stuff is always selling for $300+

and some great deals on a few strip jobs -

Flames for $108

Home habs for $67

Road Habs for $80

Hopefully some of you mugs were able to snag some of these.

I sold the Avalanche and it sucked that it ended for $56 I lost $40 on that sale :(

I sold the Avalanche and it sucked that it ended for $56 I lost $40 on that sale

That's why eBay gives you the option of setting a reserve price.

That's why eBay gives you the option of setting a reserve price.

Or you could have just done as "Jerseys4thewin" and pulled the listing if you weren't getting the $ you wanted.

Actually, he didn't get it; he's wondering if anyone here did.

Or you could have just done as "Jerseys4thewin" and pulled the listing if you weren't getting the $ you wanted.

Whenever I set a reserve no one bids but I figured that people will bid at the end. It's fine I hope the next person enjoys the jersey.

Actually, he didn't get it; he's wondering if anyone here did.

:mellow:

I was so shocked when I saw that, I never considered reading anything else. Whoops. Lucky guy.

Wow thats a nice jersey! I bet that will go for a pretty penny...

But, but... it's just a collar patch. :o

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5ae577bdd3

Soooo effin retarded!!!

I'm the high bidder on the Moose jersey, but alas, I haven't met the reserve...

That thing is freakin awesome!!! One of the best jerseys I've ever seen.

Soooo effin retarded!!!

I agree. $900 for a couple of NHL shields? I don't get it...

It's sad that they took them off a gamer or even if they're just regular patches, you have retarded people paying over $1k for a stupid card. This does not make any since, for that price you can pick up a great gamer and you will have an actual jersey, I'am I missing something here? :blink:

It's sad that they took them off a gamer or even if they're just regular patches, you have retarded people paying over $1k for a stupid card. This does not make any since, for that price you can pick up a great gamer and you will have an actual jersey, I'am I missing something here? :blink:

Not missing a thing. You're dead on. In fact if you extrapolate how much they are paying for an inch by inch piece of a jersey, you'd have to think they'd be willing to pay $150,000 for a whole jersey. I've never understood the prices people pay for a piece of a jersey when you can get the whole thing for less if you know where to look. Is having the players picture next to the piece that valuable?

Haha that is messed up. Blame the stupid people who should have the mental capacity not to make idiotic decisions, not those who have an actual mental handicap.

Haha that is messed up. Blame the stupid people who should have the mental capacity not to make idiotic decisions, not those who have an actual mental handicap.

Of course it has to be the hippie from Berkeley that comes to makes everyone feel bad about being aholes on the interweb. :lol:

Of course it has to be the hippie from Berkeley that comes to makes everyone feel bad about being aholes on the interweb. :lol:

Haha, Berkeley these days is actually filled with tons of Asian students and crazy homeless people. It is very liberal out there, though.

Lady parts

We talked about this guy in another thread and he showed up yesterday!

Whoever selling that jersey is flipping it.. I know the original seller and I know what he sold that jersey for and it wasn't even close to the asking price. With that said it is a nice design, that set went to the players that season, there's only a handful of players that opted not to take the shirt for whatever reason so not many in that style are out there.