Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I said again no real good answer

Could be the size tag is missing or worn down so bad can't see the size so based on judgement he says its a S and doesn't know about numeric sizing in authentics but it does seem sketchy at best....Free shipping in the US, $50 for Canada lol

Could be the size tag is missing or worn down so bad can't see the size so based on judgement he says its a S and doesn't know about numeric sizing in authentics but it does seem sketchy at best....Free shipping in the US, $50 for Canada lol

Yes he was not letting go of the 50.00 for shipping I smell a scam

How can a 2.0 be a size 50?

?? 50 has been around for all of the edge jersey sizing if I'm not mistaken. I have 2 size 50 2.0's

Holy S***! $150 dollars for a hat that is totally crazy. While The Game hats were sweet, and a Red Blackhawks one is truly legit that price is crazy. If anyone is crazy enough to want this at the price listed I have the exact same hat (beat up like this one) in white that I will sell you so you can have twins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GAME-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-HAT-YOUNGAN-SHIRT-JACKET-SNAPBACK-/290674526517?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43ad8d4935

they have 46 2.0s... theyre just not team issued ones, retail authentics

Where can you find retail 2.0s besides All Star jerseys? I thought they we're exclusively team issued.

This has the potential to be a solid deal, even at the buy it now price, it's still not bad

Only were made for 1 year.

My link

This has the potential to be a solid deal, even at the buy it now price, it's still not bad

Only were made for 1 year.

My link

If it was a edge 2 I would be all over it but I hate the edge 1 jerseys

Oh my this made me laugh

My link

Definitely worth the price :doh:

eBay really needs to start screening it's users if someone buys that...

Oh my this made me laugh

My link

Definitely worth the price :doh:

I just sent him an offer for $5.00

I just sent him an offer for $5.00

I think that is even being generous! To make it even better, he wants $25 to ship to Canada! $25 to ship a patch? I have gotten jerseys shipped for half that price.

That seller has listed that must be 10 times or more very limited who you can put on that jersey not as popular as the players ones